Today's Shitstorm.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Not going to happen, sorry to disappoint. 

I think you are being overly optimistic…..If we don’t sign at least 6 decent players and 3 or 4 loanees we are in deep shit.

Presently there are no indications Shez’s hand picked players are queuing up to sign…..I would also take 5th bottom right now!!!

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I think you are being overly optimistic…..If we don’t sign at least 6 decent players and 3 or 4 loanees we are in deep shit.

Presently there are no indications Shez’s hand picked players are queuing up to sign…..I would also take 5th bottom right now!!!

Time will tell I suppose...

36 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

One look at the quality of recent vs recently historic loanees says plenty.

Interesting to see where the faith in us doing well is coming from? 

For a squad that is likely to be poor anyway and us all of a sudden becoming a scalp that people will up their game for, I think we are going to struggle. Not relegation struggle but 14th or 15th in the league struggle. 

2 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Interesting to see where the faith in us doing well is coming from? 

For a squad that is likely to be poor anyway and us all of a sudden becoming a scalp that people will up their game for, I think we are going to struggle. Not relegation struggle but 14th or 15th in the league struggle. 

Fair comment and you could well be right, I'd say 15th if the season went tits up but as usual I'm optimistic for a month or two and think with a bit of luck top 6, much depends on whether we can bring in 3 or 4 decent signings to complement what we've got.

On 6/19/2022 at 6:15 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

Last season - Curle openly said he worked alongside the Sporting Director and signings needed to be agreed on both sides.

Paddy you're better than that, Shez had a sub standard squad he was doing OK with till flat cap came back (some say he was there all along but I didn't see odious character in the box) and has said judge him on his side recruited by him next season

He deserves that

The disrespect shown to Sheridan (as demonstrated by the cock telling him to fuck off on the pitch against Salford) is astounding 

Disrespect towards anyone is wrong when they are only doing their job.  Just because it's Shez makes no difference.  The cocks at Harrogate were just as bad. 

4 hours ago, oafc 123 said:

Disrespect towards anyone is wrong when they are only doing their job.  Just because it's Shez makes no difference.  The cocks at Harrogate were just as bad. 

Sorry, but if the players put a bit of effort into their jobs, we wouldn’t be NL fodder!! 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:33 AM, deyres42 said:

All the negative Nellies and Nigels are going to be very disappointed missing out on a double winning season.

That reminds me of the old Scottish joke about Brechin's City's epic "double-winning season", when they won a game in the league ..... and followed up by winning one in the Cup.

23 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Not sure of the validity of this but a look back at previous tweets suggests they know quite a bit about what is going on inside Boundary Park...

You know your stuff @Lee Sinnott

They had better be careful. Another mole hunt pending

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

The Chief Investigator will be a man who couldn't investigate who dropped his pie on the floor shortly after he was holding it.

I fully expect the club will let the club Chaplin retire, or say something like a club Chaplin is not appropriate in today's modern inclusive society.

I doubt the club Chaplin would be so naive to have a social media account leaking that sort of information with a username pointing the finger at himself though.

However the Chief Investigator wouldn't think that and consider it case closed.

13 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Not sure of the validity of this but a look back at previous tweets suggests they know quite a bit about what is going on inside Boundary Park...

13 hours ago, underdog said:

12 hours ago, rudemedic said:

The Chief Investigator will be a man who couldn't investigate who dropped his pie on the floor shortly after he was holding it.

I fully expect the club will let the club Chaplin retire, or say something like a club Chaplin is not appropriate in today's modern inclusive society.

I doubt the club Chaplin would be so naive to have a social media account leaking that sort of information with a username pointing the finger at himself though.

However the Chief Investigator wouldn't think that and consider it case closed.

I'm sick to the fucking back teeth of it all

This isn't a football club, it's a bad soap opera with shit racist misogynistic supporting acts in Birkett and Halliwell

I'm done as long as Barry and racists are "the voice"

14 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

That's a bit shit....

If true. But then again the club statement just after relegation said that the budget would not be changed and would be competitive for the Vauxhall Conference and I'm sure the football club would never lie to their supporters...

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If true. But then again the club statement just after relegation said that the budget would not be changed and would be competitive for the Vauxhall Conference and I'm sure the football club would never lie to their supporters...

Phew 😮💨 I’m glad you reminded us of that - for a minute there I was worried…

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Our budget wasn’t competitive in League 2 and certainly won’t be competitive in the National League either….we will be mid table at best as far as I can see!!

28 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Our budget wasn’t competitive in League 2 and certainly won’t be competitive in the National League either….we will be mid table at best as far as I can see!!

This time last year I said I'd be happy with 3rd bottom in L2 - I would have been.  This time round I'll say now I'd take 5th bottom in the NL.

Archived