BPAS PODCAST: 26th May '22 Bonus Episode: FLG Interview Part 1

In the first part of this 2-part bonus episode we talk to 2 of the 3 individuals that make up the group known as the FLG. We ask them who they are, what their history and relationship is with the club, while we explore those past events & ask questions.

You can now support the pod by paying a monthly subscription of just £2.99 via this link https://anchor.fm/bp-alert/subscribe. All the regular episodes will remain free to everyone.

You can also support us by visiting https://www.oafcpodcast.co.uk, subscribing to our mailing list and purchasing from our online shop.

Follow the show on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook @oafcpodcast.

Download and listen to the podcast via the FanHub app, where content creators and fans alike are rewarded for getting involved #ctg.

You can find out more about Push The Boundary by visiting them at www.pushtheboundary.co.uk and following on Twitter @PTB_OAFC. Find out more about OASF at www.oldhamathleticsupportersfoundation.com where you can also donate to the 1895 Fund.

Title music is by Manchester DJ and producer Starion find out more at www.redlaserrecords.bandcamp.com

• Matt featured this topic
16 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Just listeneed to the Pod. Some interesting info but hope there is a bit more meat on the bones in part 2. Not really interested in the ins and outs about house building...

I’m sure there will be but I would suggest getting some background on these people is important so as to understand why they have become involved in the NorthStand/OEC in the first place and especially for people who haven’t a clue who they are….

20 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Just listeneed to the Pod. Some interesting info but hope there is a bit more meat on the bones in part 2. Not really interested in the ins and outs about house building...

I am if little Wembley in particularly is going to be built on

It is classed as a community asset as per the recent re-application and Sport England would have to have a say on its loss.

There is also Plumpton clough. NOT part of the ACV. There is a green corridor there and public footpath too. The Borough is being squeezed for housing. Oldham has to build 1800 homes by 2035.

We don't have much in Oldham but access to green spaces we have to secure before it's gobbled up

7 hours ago, underdog said:

I am if little Wembley in particularly is going to be built on

It is classed as a community asset as per the recent re-application and Sport England would have to have a say on its loss.

There is also Plumpton clough. NOT part of the ACV. There is a green corridor there and public footpath too. The Borough is being squeezed for housing. Oldham has to build 1800 homes by 2035.

We don't have much in Oldham but access to green spaces we have to secure before it's gobbled up

seem to be puttin that many houses near me these days 😞

9 hours ago, latics22 said:

Why are we waiting a week? It’s not a box set cliff hanger. If it’s important information the fans have a right to know and hear.

You're waiting 4 days..... which gives everyone time to listen to Part 1......

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived