BBC Manc Radio 4pm today

17 minutes ago, League one forever said:

He would only need 5 minutes with the new owner to drop to his knees and say- I’ll do whatever you want. 

I know it's been said on here before but when you hear him talk, it's obvious he doesn't know what the words mean. Hence, he talks complete shit. So you would think

and hope that any new owner would be on the ball and see right through him. 🥺

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, League one forever said:

We have nobody senior at the club apart from the stench. Any new owner would at least need/want a handover. Or even if they knew of him, he would still try to stay relevant and offer his ‘advice’ for free. 

The club could have at least put up Adam Morallee or Steven Brown as an alternative voice - and then maybe I wouldn't have kicked my radio!!

4 minutes ago, redlion said:

I know it's been said on here before but when you hear him talk, it's obvious he doesn't know what the words mean. Hence, he talks complete shit. So you would think

and hope that any new owner would be on the ball and see right through him. 🥺

Yeah, we can only hope. 

I read somewhere that someone called him a useful idiot. (Can’t remember whether that was when he was at the GMP, or the club) But the term rang true with me, and that’s the concern. Yes, he doesn’t know what means mean. Yes, he’s awful in every way. But if someone is willing to work for a free lunch, does that trump your capability? Because to my mind- that’s all that his kept him there. 

Barry I know you read this forum, so will keep it simple for your obviously low IQ…………fuck off as far away for Boundary Park as you can. You out stayed your welcome a very long time ago. In the history of OAFC, YOU are one of the worst things to have ever stepped foot in the club. As I said, FUCK OFF

34 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

As I mentioned on he radio, it's so frustrating that it's taken GMR so long to do something like this. It could have easily been done two years ago, albeit without the relegation to the Vauxhall Conference...

or as The Stench calls it, almost certainly so he can say more words and hear his voice more 'the Vauxhall National Conference Vanorama Division Five League'

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He was all but pushed out of the door by Corney...

virtually bundled out whilst tryna give an interview saying sorry to the fans, actually saying l didnt want to leave, the truth will come out.

l suppose if l didnt stop debating w my fellow Latics fans at that point, then l was never going to was l 😂

48 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

As I mentioned on he radio, it's so frustrating that it's taken GMR so long to do something like this. It could have easily been done two years ago, albeit without the relegation to the Vauxhall Conference...

You came across very well and far more measured than I would have done 

2 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Barry I know you read this forum, so will keep it simple for your obviously low IQ…………fuck off as far away for Boundary Park as you can. You out stayed your welcome a very long time ago. In the history of OAFC, YOU are one of the worst things to have ever stepped foot in the club. As I said, FUCK OFF

Much as we may all agree with your sentiment I can't see the point of reiterating it over and over again as your target's obviously too thick skinned to accede to your request.  ☹️

8 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Yeah, we can only hope. 

I read somewhere that someone called him a useful idiot. (Can’t remember whether that was when he was at the GMP, or the club) But the term rang true with me, and that’s the concern. Yes, he doesn’t know what means mean. Yes, he’s awful in every way. But if someone is willing to work for a free lunch, does that trump your capability? Because to my mind- that’s all that his kept him there. 

'useful idiot' was first applied in GMP days, shudder to think how evil the cunts who tagged that on him were and what deep secrets he inadveredly distracted the populace from at the time. Bazza is the type of weapon that used to be in charge of nearly everything in this country from the 50's onwards. its a miracle we are even here, and is the oft overlooked biggest symptom of war.

32 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

'useful idiot' was first applied in GMP days, shudder to think how evil the cunts who tagged that on him were and what deep secrets he inadveredly distracted the populace from at the time. Bazza is the type of weapon that used to be in charge of nearly everything in this country from the 50's onwards. its a miracle we are even here, and is the oft overlooked biggest symptom of war.

He's a buffoon and yes the TAU of GMP share that thought 

1 hour ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Barry almost sounds pleased that we’re in the National League, giving the club a valid reason for closing the North Stand.

It gives the malodourous lard bucket a reason to shut a stand but it's not a valid one for it being by far the best of the four. 

#rebelscum

#rippingupplants

listened.

if you haven't listened to it yet but fancy an open mouthed amazed moment (no making a brew in your mouth or you will spill it) then you probably won't be surprised to find out that TS is on there attempting (and failing, of course) an amazing feat of verbal gymnastics tied in with some mystical powers of allusion and strong against the tide swimming, but actually ALMO don't interfere with team selection and just wanted a chat about the match.

on that same point, but taking his quote out of narrative he does go on the muse 'YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO IMPLY THAT IVE INTERFERED'

l won't imply it baz, l've been sayin it for years.

and l had to use capitals bc thats owee talks.

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

listened.

if you haven't listened to it yet but fancy an open mouthed amazed moment (no making a brew in your mouth or you will spill it) then you probably won't be surprised to find out that TS is on there attempting (and failing, of course) an amazing feat of verbal gymnastics tied in with some mystical powers of allusion and strong against the tide swimming, but actually ALMO don't interfere with team selection and just wanted a chat about the match.

on that same point, but taking his quote out of narrative he does go on the muse 'YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO IMPLY THAT IVE INTERFERED'

l won't imply it baz, l've been sayin it for years.

and l had to use capitals bc thats owee talks.

Every ex manager I've spoke to thinks he's a cunt, he tries to get involved himself with football affairs on a day to day basis, he really doesn't see how stupid he looks at times but that is all part of the ignorance and arrogance of the man, if something isn't run by him the toys come out the pram, he's that self absorbed he wouldn't even know we are talking about him.

11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Every ex manager I've spoke to thinks he's a cunt, he tries to get involved himself with football affairs on a day to day basis, he really doesn't see how stupid he looks at times but that is all part of the ignorance and arrogance of the man, if something isn't run by him the toys come out the pram, he's that self absorbed he wouldn't even know we are talking about him.

David Dunn is worth a listen on his Under the Cosh podcast appearance.

Talks of a "board member" ringing him at 10 o clock every night saying one thing then throwing him under a bus the following day in front of the other board members.

Even without his absolute spot on impersonation its obvious who he's talking about 

18 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

David Dunn is worth a listen on his Under the Cosh podcast appearance.

Talks of a "board member" ringing him at 10 o clock every night saying one thing then throwing him under a bus the following day in front of the other board members.

Even without his absolute spot on impersonation its obvious who he's talking about 

The dreaded vote of confidence.

One manager told me 'You won't believe what goes on at this club'.

33 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

The current manager had a lot to say about him during his first spell at the club. I remember his utter disgust at - his words - "having to explain to a copper and an estate agent why Lee Hughes didn't score today..."

Everything that Owen says can be summed up as 'it's not my fault, they're all nasty to me'.  It's blindingly obvious that the man is tone deaf but surely there is someone among his friends and family who can point out his presence is divisive, remains divisive, and will become more divisive the longer it goes on.

Just now, Dave_Og said:

Everything that Owen says can be summed up as 'it's not my fault, they're all nasty to me'.  It's blindingly obvious that the man is tone deaf but surely there is someone among his friends and family who can point out his presence is divisive, remains divisive, and will become more divisive the longer it goes on.

I don't think he has any friends 

Archived