First home game

Who would be up for a celebratory march down sheepfoot lane before the first home game after everything goes through ?  .banners flags smokebombs drums etc rock up outside the mainstand big show of support before going into the game 

7 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

Who would be up for a celebratory march down sheepfoot lane before the first home game after everything goes through ?  .banners flags smokebombs drums etc rock up outside the mainstand big show of support before going into the game 

I'll just go to the game thanks pal...

19 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Fuck doing that only to get beat 0-1

20 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

I like your enthusiasm, ten out of ten, but perhaps too high an expectation for Latics supporters where doom and gloom tends to win the day.

On 7/4/2022 at 1:33 PM, peanuts2 said:

Make it from a pub to Barry Owen's house and I'm in! 

1 hour ago, LaticMark said:

Dorking's average home attendance in the National League South last season was 1,284. I wonder how many of them will come to BP? 

😳

that would have been higher than what we were heading for two weeks ago

2 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

It's not about who were playing its about us.. 

It would be class a celebration of victory for the Rebels💙🧡

four times bitten million times shy mate but it might end up lookin good visually at the time not denyin that. if you mobbed up on the pitch behind a sign and got on tv stick w that one for now l'd say bc that was the best thing ever 😍

3 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

500/600 

Knock a 0 off.

3 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

It's not about who were playing its about us.. 

It would be class a celebration of victory for the Rebels💙🧡

Exactly. Spot on. 

On 7/6/2022 at 8:41 PM, wroteforluck87 said:

500/600 

Yep about right. Great little club on the up with some cash and ambition. They will be up for this.

Their first game is at home to Chesterfield which will be a sell out (3000) so big start to the season for them.

On 7/6/2022 at 6:16 AM, Roger Ritchie said:

Make it from a pub to Barry Owen's house and I'm in! 

Hang on, I didn't see pitchforks and lanterns mentioned. If there are pitchforks and lanterns involved, I will be on the next fight out of Brisbane

4 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Yep about right. Great little club on the up with some cash and ambition. They will be up for this.

Their first game is at home to Chesterfield which will be a sell out (3000) so big start to the season for them.

Maybe less now its on TV..  

Archived