That speech though...

59 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Patrick, despite you assuming i'm Mike, i'm not but i have spoken to him and he wasn't doing the travel for the club for the past season and a half and only resumed when the ownership changed. Not sure if it's temporary or not although you seem to know despite any contract between companies normally being confidential.

Aye, one of the (formerly known as) HR4U directors can't keep his mouth closed...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PeteG said:

Patrick, despite you assuming i'm Mike, i'm not but i have spoken to him and he wasn't doing the travel for the club for the past season and a half and only resumed when the ownership changed. Not sure if it's temporary or not although you seem to know despite any contract between companies normally being confidential.

Does he think there's something iffy about two nominated directors not being formally appointed until they have passed the Owners and Directors Test?

16 hours ago, PeteG said:

Is not Barry Owen a Director in Mike Halliwell's business?

Are you confirming that this business is  temporarily sourcing hotel/travel for the club again?

Thanks

18 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Would have expected better from Mike considering his company are still providing travel for the football club until October/November...

Sorry missed this post when I responded to the original poster.

Is Barry still a director of this hotel/travel business?

37 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Please piss off Barry, you are fooling no one and you are upsetting my viewing 

Clearly fooling some...Mike or Barry?. I'll be honest here,  I don't have a scooby.

Archived