Boreham Wood Away

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold for this one?

Relatively straightforward to get too down the M/A1 but still a treck. 4/500 would be a decent effort I think.

I'll be at the next 3 away games for my sins as I'm an adopted Southerner.

Not feeling very positive about Boreham or Woking to be honest but keeping the faith that we will click one of these days....

3 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

3 of us going, got tickets in the away end, unreserved and first come first served I think. I'm not optimistic! 

Only the second game I'll have missed so far. The other one was Torquay, where we won the league after a 0-0 win so I'm expecting a good performance and victory...

7 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Pretty weird that everything would be cancelled for mourning. 

Other than her loved ones, is anyone really going to be affected or need to mourn? 

If it gets me a day off work, pass the black armband...

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

It is weird, I actually think going to events such as football that brings people together is a good way of remembering and paying tribute….national anthem before ko at every game

When do you have to start singing God Save the King instead of Queen? 

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Bonkers over the top reactions to the passing of an old lady in her nineties. 

Somebody somewhere has decided we will all be too sad to watch football, but perky enough to go to work. 

It's a sad day for her family and the country. Note sure why the need to cancel football. What time will the men be round my house to check I'm crying and mourning appropriately like some North Korean

9 hours ago, Flemboy said:

I've got my tickets last week but will not bother one bit if it is called off .Personally I think it should be out of respect and during a decent period of mourning to our Queen .

I think people should be able to mourn however they wish. I also think that people shouldn't be forced to if they don't feel the need. 

Archived