Signing & Player Rumours

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connor Brown rumour can't be true surely?! We can't attack down the right because Clarke isn't that sort of player. Connor Brown doesn't solve that problem unless he's changed massively in the last few years.

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

Connor Brown rumour can't be true surely?! We can't attack down the right because Clarke isn't that sort of player. Connor Brown doesn't solve that problem unless he's changed massively in the last few years.

Dreadful news if true, as limited a footballer you'll struggle to see.

Can we just bring some players in with no failed association with our recent past, what have we become some refuge for unwanted shite footballers, these names we are being linked with are fucking depressing, they were shite in their prime so God knows what they suddenly have to offer now.

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

He will be playing 2 divisions lower than last time…people are forgetting where we are!!

Can honestly see us going down again, watched torquay yesterday on telly and they battled and played great against derby and deserved the draw , they pushed foward and attacked well, are midfield and forwards bar abraham are static backward thinking and basically no threat, horrid to watch aswell we need players urgently, poor preseason from shez the signings really poor .

2 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Could Sheron be used as the enforcement in midfield?

Looks to love a tackle and was announced as a defensive midfielder. Can't be worse than Cooper who does neither end of the pitch well.

Considering he is the least composed player on the pitch and sits on the toes of the 3 centre backs I’d be more inclined to go with someone else. He’s been utter shit recently. 

4 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Considering he is the least composed player on the pitch and sits on the toes of the 3 centre backs I’d be more inclined to go with someone else. He’s been utter shit recently. 

He's not ideal and you'd like a new one in but assuming we can't he might be worth a go.

I liked his attitude at right back though. Got a few tackles in and seemed to like that side of it. That's an improvement on our current centre mids. No bite or skill from Cooper at all. He's useless.

Just now, Clifford said:

He's not ideal and you'd like a new one in but assuming we can't he might be worth a go.

I liked his attitude at right back though. Got a few tackles in and seemed to like that side of it. That's an improvement on our current centre mids. No bite or skill from Cooper at all. He's useless.

Be back with his dad at Yeovil in January...

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

He will be playing 2 divisions lower than last time…people are forgetting where we are!!

Yeah that’s fine, but I don’t remember him being an attacking fullback with a decent cross. Even if he’s dropping down from last time. 

Archived