Signing & Player Rumours

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Josef Yarney - formerly of Chesterfield most recently of Round Glass Punjab (yes, THE Round Glass Punjab) - has been on trial for ages.

Looks to have the same shite profile as most of our signings of late but would surely offer a bit more pace alongside Clarke.

I'd give McGahey another go alongside Clarke too.  

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/former-chesterfield-defender-josef-yarney-makes-surprise-move-to-indian-i-league-club-3446526

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stanley30
36 minutes ago, Clifford said:

As I've said Frank has halted or paused the deal. Not the sort he wants us associated with. The values of the club are now very much higher and more important than previously.

Haha, when did we become so high and mighty. 

7 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Colclough deal is off.

Couldn’t agree fee or terms.

Alty have increased his wages

I'd be surprised if Alty have increased his wages. 

He's out of contract at the end of the season and if we don't buy him, someone else will so I can't see him signing a new contract with them?

1 minute ago, penrhyn said:

I would go for BP1960.s recomendation Berry at Macc might be better long term value . Might not have the same instant impact but would be worth more in 2 years.I deally would like both.

Alty signed Berry and loaned him straight to Macc as he wasn’t ready for the conference. In no time Macc offered a nominal amount for him, Alty accepted and Berry has flourished albeit at a much lower level 

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I am still of the belief that he'll be an Oldham player very, very soon. Probably explained the brainless decision from Unsworth to play Rooney RW towards the end of the game to show Rothwell that he needs a new one...

Won't be the first brainless decision.

Hope he signs since we are weak down the right.Thanks again to Frank if we do.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I am still of the belief that he'll be an Oldham player very, very soon. Probably explained the brainless decision from Unsworth to play Rooney RW towards the end of the game to show Rothwell that he needs a new one...

After seeing Peck today struggle out wide I think Colclough would improve us massively, we still need a CM who we can play through though Chapman is like the invisible man.

We all thought the Nuttall deal was dead in the water and look how that turned out. Maybe Alty or Colclough are holding on to squeeze a bit more from Latics. At this moment, though, I am still of the mind that he is staying put.

8 minutes ago, Wardie said:

We all thought the Nuttall deal was dead in the water and look how that turned out. Maybe Alty or Colclough are holding on to squeeze a bit more from Latics. At this moment, though, I am still of the mind that he is staying put.

slow motion backing away from calling LS a bullshitter just in case? 🤣🤣

Archived