Unsworth

5 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

Didn't even have the balls to face the camera. Ebbrell spoke absolute bollocks." A win would have been better! " get away!!. He can fuck off as well.

We obviously need to sack Unsworth, but giving it to Ebbrell or Jeffers would be a sideways step.

Full clear-out needed.

• Like 3

After my lengthy boycott under the previous owner, I have spent a small fortune following us under Frank home and away. Under DU I have witnessed several of the worst performances I have ever seen from a latics team. I have now reached the decision that I am boycotting again - until they get rid of this fraud of a manager.

Not a penny more until he's gone. The board have to see sense at some point surely?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

After my lengthy boycott under the previous owner, I have spent a small fortune following us under Frank home and away. Under DU I have witnessed several of the worst performances I have ever seen from a latics team. I have now reached the decision that I am boycotting again - until they get rid of this fraud of a manager.

Not a penny more until he's gone. The board have to see sense at some point surely?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 back to boycotts already

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

The view under the lights down at the other end from the Rocky is so poor me and my son didn't realise we were down to ten men until we got home later 😂

I sometimes wonder if the intention is a revenue ploy to make the LED advertising boards more prominent.

Edited by BP1960

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Bollocks,the floodlights have been crap for years since Corney never replaced bulbs

Youre better than this shite 

It was tongue in cheek, you should know me by now. However, Corney pleaded poverty, Frank hasn't that excuse.

As for LED advertising, I'd get rid if I were Frank, it's a total distraction and nuisance.

• Like 1

Just now, BP1960 said:

It was tongue in cheek, you should know me by now. However, Corney pleaded poverty, Frank hasn't that excuse.

As for LED advertising, I'd get rid if I were Frank, it's a total distraction and nuisance.

Yet used by every professional club up and down the country 

55 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 back to boycotts already

I am afraid so.

As life goes on, I have learnt to spend my money wisely (he says having spent hundreds following us in non-league 😜) - and don't like people "taking the piss". Unsworth is taking said liquid - so no more from me. Seriously fluffy - even you must see how inept this fella is?

47 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Bollocks,the floodlights have been crap for years since Corney never replaced bulbs

Youre better than this shite 

I was told Abdallah was given an opportunity to upgrade the lights for about £20k which would have resulted in a £100k grant being given to the club!!!

Nothing short of cowardice to shove his No.2 in front of the cameras in a desperate attempt to try and avoid any heat. As for Ebbrell... he delivered a true masterclass in spitting out pure verbal diarrhoea... what the fuck was that, John?

What the FUCK is going on?? We've slipped down two divisions now and once again we find ourselves being woefully inconsistent and languishing near the bottom. I'm sick of it and I don't even go to many games anymore.

It's a club plagued with a permanent loser mentality and this isn't helped with wheeling in a bunch of shysters from the next least successful club in the land in recent times.

Will forever be thankful to Frank and his family for stepping in when no one else would but Unsworth must go NOW while there is still time to inject some fight and spirit for the second half of the season.

Edited by GKing521
  • Like 6