Unsworth

He surely has to go after that interview?! The idea that the sending off was the key moment in the game?!!!!!! The bloke is absolutely delusional.
He is only still in a job because our (wonderful) owners are not football fans and presumably don’t see what is crystal clear to the rest of us 

14 minutes ago, League one forever said:

That interview. 

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. 

I didn’t want or expect him to throw them under the bus, but at least admit it was really poor, and we were well beaten.  

To say - ‘there was nothing in the game until the sending off’ 

He just sounds delusional. 

And if he'd said how poor they were there would have been talk about the players feelings like when he said Vaughan needed to track his man and next few days that turned into him slating Vaughan in public and destroying his career

4 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

And if he'd said how poor they were there would have been talk about the players feelings like when he said Vaughan needed to track his man and next few days that turned into him slating Vaughan in public and destroying his career

No more apologies,

Tomorrow is his D-DAY, pardon the pun 

We need a show of force and a WIN no matter how, time to start as we mean to go on,

Unfortunately, I'm still unsure about the man supposedly getting us there and I don't want that to continue 

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Nah, you haven’t read my post. 

I said - I didn’t want him to throw the players under the bus (completely counter productive) but he could and should have just acknowledged we were very poor. That’s it.  Instead he decided to downright lie about a performance that every single fair minded has said was awful.

If he’s not lying then he is completely delusional. 

• Like 2

Bullshitter of the highest order, he says stuff just to wind the fans up I'm sure.

There is one thing getting dicked and holding your hands up, it's another thing altogether if you think there was nothing in that game, fucking hell what a nugget he is.

I've watched us the last two Saturdays get fucking mullered, played off the park and he's still banging on about what a good team we are, let's fucking see it then and let the players have a go.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Bullshitter of the highest order, he says stuff just to wind the fans up I'm sure.

There is one thing getting dicked and holding your hands up, it's another thing altogether if you think there was nothing in that game, fucking hell what a nugget he is.

I've watched us the last two Saturdays get fucking mullered, played off the park and he's still banging on about what a good team we are, let's fucking see it then and let the players have a go.

I feel your pain and it's no mean feat making that journey,

A walk through town is more than enough for me with all the uncertainty I'm about to witness

Please make this weekend a happy one!

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

If he can't acknowledge how poor we are how is he going to improve us, it's basic stuff really and he must walk round with his head up his arse.

finally watched that after seeing the comments. Agree, the credibility and respect dips further when u see that. How can u get behind him when he can’t even come out and give an honest review. 

Get him gone,  there has been some bull shit from Latics managers down the years but this guy takes the biscuit. One game or not get that trigger pulled Frank. We are going absolutely nowhere under this clown. That latest interview shows he’s taking us fans for a complete ride. 

Surprising listen that interview. He absolutely should not be digging out individual players, but not to recognise the performance as poor is baffling. There's nothing weak about saying, I made a mistake, the performance was poor and we're going to put this right on Saturday. In fact, its the opposite. Anyway, the important talking will be done on the pitch today!

44 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Oh, and he’s changed his mind from just needing 3 players when he was on the Pod to now saying he wants more players to get the squad to look like how he wants it. Oh this man. He never fails to disappoint. What a helmet.  

He didn't know that three quarters of what is probably the first choice midfield would be out for a while when he said that 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Oh, and he’s changed his mind from just needing 3 players when he was on the Pod to now saying he wants more players to get the squad to look like how he wants it. Oh this man. He never fails to disappoint. What a helmet.  

The comment was that he was hoping to get three more players in by the Southend game.

1 hour ago, StoodinaBoshell said:

Surprising listen that interview. He absolutely should not be digging out individual players, but not to recognise the performance as poor is baffling. There's nothing weak about saying, I made a mistake, the performance was poor and we're going to put this right on Saturday. In fact, its the opposite. Anyway, the important talking will be done on the pitch today!

Yes, barely a flicker from him about last Saturday, almost like it was still pre season. Onward and upward today though. 

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

You got your results in the second half of last season.

Best get the banners out for finishing 13th. He had a good period of 4 months, not one good dominating performance in that period. Either side of that, we have continued to look below par and still are yet to control a game of football with him in charge. Nothings going to change. 

43 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Probably at the stage where he might as well put Chaddy The Owl on media duties, whatever he says just gets pulled apart by the usual suspects.

I would ask if you think his assessment up until the sending off was correct, but you didn’t even go. Let me tell you, every single fan in that stand was shell shocked from about 5 mins in. It never improved, we had a half chance here and there, but Southend absolutely spanked us. For him not to recognise that, is absolutely taking this piss.