MATCH: Aldershot (A) 28/01/23

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Goal for Aldershot. Least of our troubles… but can we please get new commentators. 

Roy is the better of the two, although that isn't saying much.

The main commentator sounds bored by football in general.  The stat that we're on a 3 match winning streak against Aldershot, when two of the matches were from the 70's, is not worthy of commentary.  The Dorking commentators a few weeks ago at least made the match entertaining.

Well was relatively happy after 10 mins, without creating all that much it was a good start to an away game. We’ve been utter tosh since though, with Clarke, Nuttall, Chapman and Fondop especially shit! 
Clarke and Abraham to come on for Clarke and Fondop, moving Yarney to RB, which for me should be the starting lineup (maybe Reid for Abraham when fit). 
Effiong looks a level above us and Aldershot, totally dominating the game.

3 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Should have started Clarke stupid decision. J Clarke is shite. 

To be fair he’s not on his own!!

We may have improved a little but as a team we are absolutely miles off being competitive in this division!

10 minutes ago, daniel said:

Well was relatively happy after 10 mins, without creating all that much it was a good start to an away game. We’ve been utter tosh since though, with Clarke, Nuttall, Chapman and Fondop especially shit! 
Clarke and Abraham to come on for Clarke and Fondop, moving Yarney to RB, which for me should be the starting lineup (maybe Reid for Abraham when fit). 
Effiong looks a level above us and Aldershot, totally dominating the game.

He's scored about 400 career goals or something like that.

6 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I honestly cannot see the value with Nuttall who along with Fondop needs a major bollocking at half time……totally unacceptable!

They have both benefitted from the 'Unsworth Skill Draining Technique'.
Absolute gash at the moment.

Archived