MATCH: Solihull Moors (H) 25/03/23

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Whilst his time at the club hasn’t exactly set the world on fire, that above quote is a load of horse manure. Nuttall was better today, and I fully expect his game to improve with better service and the midfield being bolstered in the off season. Fondop has proven to be quite the impact player, but Abraham offers very little bar running around closing down keepers.

Nutall is what you see is what you get.

I'd like to think he will improve, but I've kept on saying this since he signed - he lacks the desire to impose himself, and that's not acceptable IMO.

Just now, Le miserable1 said:

Nuttall was no better today than in the last18 games,Fondop brings a brilliant save from the keeper within 10 minuites of coming on,where you actually paying attention!!

I’ve already says Fondop has proved to be a good impact player. Are you paying attention?

37 minutes ago, Le miserable1 said:

Rooney was knackerad, as were others, think we replaced the wrong players,hopefully the manager will learn from it.

Don't hold your breath, at least not for the rest of this season.

1 hour ago, Le miserable1 said:

LightDN123,If you thought Nuttall played well today,there is a bed waiting for you in the bottom block at Oldham Royal.Everything about him is abject.In 62 years of watching Latin’s he has to be the worst player we have ever payed money for.Needs to be moved on.

Needs to be moved on 😂 give over. What did Nuttall do wrong today ? 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Fucking hell is that all you can come back with, I don't hate anybody but given it's a fans forum I'll give my opinion, he's shite, it really is as simple as that.

If he has got something he's yet to show it in the 18 games he's been the first name on the team sheet, even the wet fart Mitchell Roberts bullied him today, of course he found a blue shirt a couple of times but he's painfully slow and easy to play against. Fondop and Abraham no better when they came on if we are being honest but Nuttall is a major disappointment, no other way of putting it.

I clapped him off though like the hero he is 👏👏👏

He’s not “shite” though is he. Did he miss any chances today ? We don’t create anything for him. It’s not he’s missing chances, he literally gets no service! 

I didn’t think Nuttall was that bad today, but I didn’t think he was that good either. While he’s wearing the shirt I’ll support him all the way, but he has to show more, and off what we’ve seen so far I think we need better next season if we are to challenge at the top.

Hopefully he’ll come good and show why Unsworth chased him so hard and we paid good money for him, but it’s more hope than expectation at the moment.

Utter rubbish,never creates anything for himself,or anybody else.He can’t just stand there and hope the ball hits him and ends in the back of the net.Needs to get a different job,not suited to be a footballer.Bet he never misses many games through injury,to frightened to go into the challenge.

2 minutes ago, Le miserable1 said:

Utter rubbish,never creates anything for himself,or anybody else.He can’t just stand there and hope the ball hits him and ends in the back of the net.Needs to get a different job,not suited to be a footballer.Bet he never misses many games through injury,to frightened to go into the challenge.

😂😂😂. You and Yardog should go to the pub together, you have something in common. 

9 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

He’s not “shite” though is he. Did he miss any chances today ? We don’t create anything for him. It’s not he’s missing chances, he literally gets no service! 

There was plenty created today first half he just never finds himself on the end of it, can you remember him testing the keeper in the last dozen or so games because I can't, in fact I'm struggling to remember the last time he got on the end of anything, others do though including defenders who are currently out scoring him, what's that now 0 in about 16, he is shite, powderpuff and largely a passenger he also has a bad habit of turning over possession in key areas, Green got to the byline a number of times and put the ball in to dangerous areas it's just that Nuttall doesn't anticipate anything, he may well come good I really hope he does but describing him as anything else but shite at the minute is generous in my opinion.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

I cant understand why Sutton isn't at cente back and Yarney at right back?

Yarney is good at closing down and stopping crosses, whereas Sutton can't do that.

Obsessed with changing positions!

Yarney should never be moved from a position he is playing so well in, in a million years!

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

There was plenty created today first half he just never finds himself on the end of it, can you remember him testing the keeper in the last dozen or so games because I can't, in fact I'm struggling to remember the last time he got on the end of anything, others do though including defenders who are currently out scoring him, what's that now 0 in about 16, he is shite, powderpuff and largely a passenger he also has a bad habit of turning over possession in key areas, Green got to the byline a number of times and put the ball in to dangerous areas it's just that Nuttall doesn't anticipate anything, he may well come good I really hope he does but describing him as anything else but shite at the minute is generous in my opinion.

Yeah, last min against D&R which forced a save from the keeper. 

No harm to half our team but there is better part time players playing in the Irish League and that’s a fact. If the so called rumours are correct that Nuttal is on 4 grand a week heads should feckin roll. 

25 minutes ago, Le miserable1 said:

99 times out of100 that overhead kick goes anywhere but on target,in any level of football,bit unlucky there

So you're saying because of the difficulty of the shot technique, we were unlucky to draw the game? We started to time waste and sit back. It's not unlucky is it. 😂

37 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Aside from the match  did anyone hear what frank said before kick off  I was in the JR stand and didn’t hear a thing

He just spoke (shouted) about getting the ground back and the rugby etc.

Someone should put out to him that with a microphone in hand he doesn’t need to shout…🙄

12 hours ago, Fervid said:

No harm to half our team but there is better part time players playing in the Irish League and that’s a fact. If the so called rumours are correct that Nuttal is on 4 grand a week heads should feckin roll. 

this is just the point. Whether he’s been ok and lacked service or shite he’s a top earner and teams need those players to make the diff and win games. So far he hasn’t done that once and isn’t worth the money being paid to him. 

Archived