MATCH: Solihull Moors (H) 25/03/23

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the team that lost 2-1 at Solihull in December…the starting eleven contained Clarke, Gardner, Hope, Chapman & Peck with Maynard, Abraham and Rooney (scorer) coming on from the bench. We dropped into the bottom two after the game 😮

They gave us the runaround for most of the match, particularly Sbarra and Dallas up front. Dallas has now gone to Chesterfield but they are on a good run.

We are a far tougher proposition than in the first game and I reckon it will be a close game. 

Time for Nuttall to step up 👍

I thought  they were a reasonably good team when we played them .

Nearly equalised  in the last minute.

Rubbish ground  and pathetic bar and food shack full of our fans in a small space .

With a better team now we should win and expecting  a decent home crowd after this weeks good news from Frank.

A good solid half against a team that’s won 4 in a row. They had a decent 10 minute spell but other than that we’ve been the better team. Feels like we’re keeping it on the deck a little bit more than usual too. 

Surprised at the comments on here. Thought apart from a 10 minute spell we’ve played well, and seem to be playing a little more football. Could easily be 3 up, and could easily be 2-1 down also, it’s been a good game. 

7 minutes ago, daniel said:

Surprised at the comments on here. Thought apart from a 10 minute spell we’ve played well, and seem to be playing a little more football. Could easily be 3 up, and could easily be 2-1 down also, it’s been a good game. 

Played better after  the goal.Their big striker who reminds me of Andy Lochead looks a threat

Archived