1. 1. Your next seasons kit preference

• Orange and blue
    • Wide blue stripe Ajax style
    • Pinch me season all blue
    • This seasons kit
    • Something completely different
    • Not bothered

3 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

They keep saying 'Kit'.  I thought kit consisted of a shirt, shorts and some socks.  Why then have we seen no pictures of the FULL kit, actually being worn by one of the players. 🙄

Was thinking the exact same, I’ve seen a grape coloured shirt and a tangerine one and that’s it 

3 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Was thinking the exact same, I’ve seen a grape coloured shirt and a tangerine one and that’s it 

Never seen so many people complaining about a “kit”, and don’t get it. The club must be doing something well if thats all we as a fanbase can complain about. 

6 minutes ago, daniel said:

Never seen so many people complaining about a “kit”, and don’t get it. The club must be doing something well if thats all we as a fanbase can complain about. 

I’ve not actually seen it to complain about it 

6 minutes ago, daniel said:

Not complaining, just asking a question .😉

30 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

They keep saying 'Kit'.  I thought kit consisted of a shirt, shorts and some socks.  Why then have we seen no pictures of the FULL kit, actually being worn by one of the players. 🙄

Somebody posted a pic from the online store which showed the shorts and socks. Royal blue shorts and tangerine socks.

https://www.oafcstore.com/replica-kits/away-kit/

Edited by mick26

19 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Cheers Mark, is the all blue kit yesterday our actual home one ? 

I was wondering that, but it would mean that the shorts on the home and away kits are the same colour! It doesn't really look 'unique' or 'bespoke' either.

On second thoughts it probably isn't, given that the club like to have an official kit launch!

Edited by LaticMark
On second thoughts!
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

I was wondering that, but it would mean that the shorts on the home and away kits are the same colour! It doesn't really look 'unique' or 'bespoke' either.

On second thoughts it probably isn't, given that the club like to have an official kit launch!

Club announced yesterday it was a temporary shirt for pre-season and they will be auctioned off after pre-season finishes. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2023 at 11:37 PM, St92 said:

I'm 15 stone approx and worried about how tight the neck looks. I like the shirt, and have collected football shirts since I was a kid apart from the boycott years but if the neckline is how it looks in pics on the players it won't be worth me buyng one.

I've already seen what my midriff looks like tight running gear... I definitely won't be wearing it.

• 2 weeks later...

The blurb I saw today  said semi bespoke design, or some other nonsense marketing word salad, which indicated front panel would be  different from back  , so maybe .

Also explains when I was at the hospital today  , I saw the film crew outside ticket office, I just assumed pies/right back  had arrived ...

Edited by Ogdenwoodwhittle
Bespoke not unique, as can't have gradations of uniqueness

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Don't mind it.  Don't mind it at all..

Like most other sensible middle-aged men no doubt, I'm thinking of investing...

I might do the full kit

I’ve done the motorbike and leathers but want a change now 

• Like 1