1. 1. Your next seasons kit preference

• Orange and blue
    • Wide blue stripe Ajax style
    • Pinch me season all blue
    • This seasons kit
    • Something completely different
    • Not bothered

33 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Can't understand some people,  especially on Twatter,  having such strong views on a kit and demanding fan involvement in design. Don't care what we wear so long as we win!

When people say they demand fan involvement on design after a design they don't like, what they mean is they want to design it themselves. If I could put memes on here I'd stick in the one of the car Homer Simpson designed.

Given I've read completely contrasting views on this kit in various places this morning, I don't see how more fan involvement would make things better!

If it sells it'll be a success, if it doesn't then it won't. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Can't understand some people,  especially on Twatter,  having such strong views on a kit and demanding fan involvement in design. Don't care what we wear so long as we win!

Latics' home kit of pink and green hoops will be revealed next Friday! 

• Like 1

Glad people on here aren't losing their minds (over what is actually a decent looking shirt) like they are over on Twitter.

It's painful seeing some individuals finding negativity and whinging over pretty much anything and everything.

If a shirt being too boring or not the right shade of tangerine is all we have to complain about, I think we'll be alright!

• Like 3

I mentioned about fan engagement on next seasons kits, as I don’t think they are as good as they could have been given this one is suppose to be modelled on the 1990 home shirt. Haven’t demanded anything, it is interesting how things are twisted though… 

We as a fan base seem incapable of others having a difference of opinion. I don’t like it personally. Doesn’t mean I’m moaning just I think they could have done better. If you can’t have opinions sites like this would be pointless. 

Edited by adamoafc

10 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Given the fitting of the shirt, I'm hoping that what it looks like on isn't a concern for anyone over 14 stone.

I'm 15 stone approx and worried about how tight the neck looks. I like the shirt, and have collected football shirts since I was a kid apart from the boycott years but if the neckline is how it looks in pics on the players it won't be worth me buyng one.

Seen a few people talking about the badge being heat pressed but I don't know what they're expecting. With the current new badge being the shape that it is we have less than zero chance of finding a manufacturer who thinks it's commercially viable to stich a shirt that has our current logo

There's a reason teams like Man City have binned off their badge in favour of a more basic circular badge...