MATCH: Yeovil Town (A) 22/04/23

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm not sure how them scoring lots of goals for other teams and when the other isn't playing proves they are a natural partnership

It doesn't no, but watching them play does, ones a back to goal striker the other is off the last man so they kind of compliment each others games in that respect. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Rooney not even on the bench…according to Unsworth he wasn’t injured when subbed off last week.

Could be on his way maybe??

more likely the opposite in that Rooney is already in the plan but Chapman is still on trial.

lve seen Chapman play well about 5 times.

9 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm not sure how them scoring lots of goals for other teams and when the other isn't playing proves they are a natural partnership

the types of player both are asin a languid battler and a pacy in behind chap seens an exciting prospect for next season..

1 minute ago, OAFCLongsuffeting said:

We can if Southend lose - the table is showing their point as they are drawing at the moment 

If they lose and we win they would be 3pts ahead with a much better goal difference

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

"Oldham are a big side"

"Oldham are well drilled"

Stuff you like to hear from opposition commentary...

To be fair they’ve also said we have a good midfield, so i’ll take what they say with a pinch of salt. 
These are there for the taking, look absolutely terrible. 

We need to be more ruthless here. We’re clearly better than these but it’s been a sloppy 5 minutes, giving free kicks away and generally losing the ball in poor positions.

Archived