MATCH: Bromley (A) 16/09/23

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Did you ever see the interview where Kevin Meehan admitted he was out of his depth with England… 

There was no humility in this interview in my opinion, no recognition of the issues. The reason “we lost because of 3 soft goal”.

Not because his team selection was idiotic, again. Not because he doesn’t know how to set a team up. Not because he doesn’t know how to change it up. Not because of anything to do with him. 

If we hadn’t conceded three soft goals…. We still wouldn’t have won. He was simply blaming the players in a rather snide way. His comment at the end about some “people need to come with me” was laughable.

He’s out if his depth and he needs to admit it to himself first and foremost… and go. 

Who is Kevin Meehan? :D 

37 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Broken- as in, I haven’t got a clue how to fix this, and I know my time is coming. It’s not nice to watch, and I’m not one for dancing on somebody’s grave.  He just needs to be sacked and we can all move on. 

That's how I saw the interview.  He looks pretty knackered by it all.

Edited by JoeP

25 minutes ago, ottantuno said:

The last resort of an individual who has lost an argument.

When someone calls me out as someone who'd be "criticising the fan base and defending the undefendable" I just like to point out when a person is wrong. There's no argument to lose. There's the facts where I stated after Dorking he should go. There's the bullshit @yarddog73 comes out with. If you need me to draw you a picture...

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Plenty of swearing on here. Is what it fucking is

There is, but 99% of it is about the football or frustration at the situation we’re in. 

The other 1% is you calling people cunts for disagreeing with you. 

It’s a shame you can’t debate without doing it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

When someone calls me out as someone who'd be "criticising the fan base and defending the undefendable" I just like to point out when a person is wrong. There's no argument to lose. There's the facts where I stated after Dorking he should go. There's the bullshit @yarddog73 comes out with. If you need me to draw you a picture...

It's the personal and derogatory tone of your posts which is causing a backlash. Makes no odds to me, say what you want..it's a forum.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Go to bed you're embarrassing yourself...again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

Is "He's gone" a statement regarding his demeanour or his status within the club?
Nothing official to say he has left the club..yet.

‘He’s gone in his demeanour would suggest to me he’s lost it, as in- completely and needs to be hospitalised. 

He’s gone- in his status at the club. Means He’s gone. 

😂

• Like 1