MATCH: Bromley (A) 16/09/23

Football is partly about confidence and I don't think the players are showing any after he results we have had despite what they all say in interviews.. It's hard to believe that the players we signed were good at their previous clubs. I think Unsworth is to blame for not getting a tune out of them, but they should have some pride. Selection of big man, quick man strike force might help !!! 

3 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Why can’t Frank say that? He’s paid his money so has the right to speak his mind. Like the fans. 

Let him crack on then and see how that one pans out, if he said that to me directly I wouldn't fucking go again, it shows a distinct lack of respect for his paying customers and his time is probably better spent sorting the shitshow out that Royle and Unsworth have created rather than berating fans who part with their hard earned to watch the tripe they are putting out.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Why can’t Frank say that? He’s paid his money so has the right to speak his mind. Like the fans. 

Because he needs to a bit more level headed, professional and dare I say grown up about this. It’s crazy behaviour.

Someone (Darren or Joe!!!) needs to grow a pair and have a polite word with him. 

• Like 8

I just keep thinking it’s going to click and we’ll start playing well and winning games but it’s not going to happen is it? We need change now and Frank unfortunately by his own admission knows nothing about football and clearly knows even less about football fans/supporters. 

Dear me…….

• Like 2