MATCH: Bromley (A) 16/09/23

Just for your benefit again @yarddog73 as you seemingly missed it again...

Not sure if you can't read, you're thick, or you didn't see me say it was time for him to go after last week. Just because I don't get all hysterical and cry like a bitch, making out its the end of the world, I'll assume you've missed the 2 or 3 times I've said he should go.

Maybe I need to post it every 5 minutes like you and a few others or it means I don't mean it enough?

To be totally honest with you . I wasnt really an Unsworth in person. But felt that he needed a chance when he had a balanced fully fit squad to pick from. I am sick of us having new managers every 3 months , the fact that he is the longest serving manager for quite a while says it all. What I dont like is the personel abuse he and some players get no one deserves that . Ou fans are notoriously fickle and change with the wind . That said they pay there money and are entitled to their opinion quite rightly just like me. But keep it civil , there are some amongst us who have just got used to stirring the shit and whipping up hysteria amongst the easily influenced. The one thing that worries me and I said this a few months back . I hope Frank doesnt get pissed off and walks away.

Anyways after today I think thats the end of the road . Its obvious that they wouldnt let him sign any midfielders the last two weeks, or another right back. We started brightly today but looked toothless, didnt move the ball quick enough in the final third .Green struggled to get in to the game because of this, in which was probably his worst game for us. Kitchen had a poor game , Hobson was good again, Hogan was ok. Sutton shouldnt be playing full back but he at least showed some desire .Oddly and some people wil hate this I thought Shelton did ok with little support . Midfield has been our downfall for over a year and the right back spot. Who ever is our manager needs to solve these issues now if we are to recover from what is now turning into a nightmare start.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Apologises says we weren't good enough and still gets shit for his interview. Why

You are very easily impressed/pacified. It was an easy interview where he said absolutely nothing. If you can’t see through what he’s saying, read between the lines and see the obvious deflecting to others then I can’t help you. Empty words. 

4 minutes ago, pk200 said:

'cos like yourself Mcduff he is clueless.

Good one. Well thought out and reasoned point 

Just now, kowenicki said:

You are very easily impressed/pacified. It was an easy interview where he said absolutely nothing. If you can’t see through what he’s saying, read between the lines and see the obvious deflecting to others then I can’t help you. Empty words. 

Im neither impressed nor pacified. Stick to talking about the performance. The thing that actually matters. Nobody gives a fuck what he says, that doesn't put points on the table. No idea why people give a shit or get wound up by these interviews

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

It was the most honest he’s been, and I actually felt for him- he looked broken. Just needs putting out of his misery now. 

Agree he was a little more honest on the display than usual. He should be resigning though, him and ebrell. Both embarrassing themselves with the career they had to be backed and have a side second bottom (taking Southend points deduction out) Of the nat league with pt teams performing better. Utterly dreadful management 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Broken? I think he looked nervous. Rightly so. 

Broken- as in, I haven’t got a clue how to fix this, and I know my time is coming. It’s not nice to watch, and I’m not one for dancing on somebody’s grave.  He just needs to be sacked and we can all move on. 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Just for your benefit again @yarddog73 as you seemingly missed it again...

Not sure if you can't read, you're thick, or you didn't see me say it was time for him to go after last week. Just because I don't get all hysterical and cry like a bitch, making out its the end of the world, I'll assume you've missed the 2 or 3 times I've said he should go.

Maybe I need to post it every 5 minutes like you and a few others or it means I don't mean it enough?

How weird you felt the need to post that twice, are you okay petal?.

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Broken- as in, I haven’t got a clue how to fix this, and I know my time is coming. It’s not nice to watch, and I’m not one for dancing on somebody’s grave.  He just needs to be sacked and we can all move on. 

I agree, he looks resigned [no pun] to his fate as he doesn't have a clue how to fix it. Backing the players is not necessary as we know the buck stops with him.

9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It was an easy interview where he said absolutely nothing.

He doesn’t have anything to say, because he doesn’t know how to fix it. So he speaks in sound bites that add nothing. (He always has)  But at the very least he said it’s not good enough, and apologised. Which is a million times better than saying we were quality and created 7 mythical chances. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

What would a 'good' post match interview have looked like?

Did you ever see the interview where Kevin Keegan admitted he was out of his depth with England… 

There was no humility in this interview in my opinion, no recognition of the issues. The reason “we lost because of 3 soft goal”.

Not because his team selection was idiotic, again. Not because he doesn’t know how to set a team up. Not because he doesn’t know how to change it up. Not because of anything to do with him. 

If we hadn’t conceded three soft goals…we still wouldn’t have won. He was simply blaming the players, in a rather snide way. His comment at the end about some “people need to come with me” was laughable.

He’s out of his depth… he needs to admit it to himself first and foremost… and go. 

Edited by kowenicki