MATCH: Bromley (A) 16/09/23

1 minute ago, Lukers1 said:

I haven’t got the stats, I’m sure you will.

Can you check were we were this time last season?.

Ta.👍

Are we still doing the Sheri was doing a good job thing? He had an easy start and fluked a couple of wins, big deal.

If you think we'd have finished any higher if him in charge I can't help you.

26 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

There is no relegation zone in September, as nobody is any danger of being relegated in September.

And you have to been going forwards first in order to be now going backwards...

What about if I get into a parked car, start it up & then reverse it backwards into a wall?

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Are we still doing the Sheri was doing a good job thing? He had an easy start and fluked a couple of wins, big deal.

We definitely would have finished higher because he had some idea of how to set a team up. I wouldn’t let this charlatan set the dining table

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I’m absolutely not sir, but you stated that we were (are not) going backwards.

Thanks for the reply.

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

What?  Sheridan left the club mutually at the right time in the right manner, why are you obsessing over this?

The fact that Unsworth's record is comparable to Shez's despite the substantial increase in funding that he's had available to him shows just how much he's failed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

I’ve said I admire his principles and loyalty to staff. It’s that bit I’m comparing to shit bosses. 

But in your bizarre example, if a customer shouted “your coffee is shit” at a barista any decent owner would kick them out rather than sacking the barista. Even if the coffee was absolutely undrinkable. 

They’d then sack the shit barista when the time was right because it was clear they couldn’t make coffee at all. 

😂you started the bizarre comments. 

I actually STARTED this exchange by saying football ISN’T like any other business. Look, if you think an owner having a pop at fans is sensible then we’ll have agree to disagree. 

• Like 1