MATCH: Bromley (A) 16/09/23

6 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Frank is guilty here of passionately sticking up for his employees in the face of people who are screaming how shit they are directly at them. Having worked for several people who treat their employees like dog shit over the years I really don't have a problem with that. I admire his principles. Even if it leaves a few fans clutching their pearls.

Why are you comparing customers shouting at employees with owners you’ve experienced who shout at their employees.
Another false equivalence.

If he wants to go and lend his support to DU in private or even in public that’s fine.

Imagine the coffee shop owner shouting at someone complaining about the coffee because he pays the baristas wages. Get a grip. 

• Like 8

I feel so sorry for Frank.All that money he has given to buy other clubs good players.He deserves better and so do our  fans/supporters who pay their hard earned money to watch the club they love.Surely Frank knows  this .I just hope no one ever shouts any abuse at him and save that for the real culprit.If Unsworth says he loves our club then he should walk out now like Shez did.Seems the only thing will be when gates fall even more and income streams dry up fast.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Frank is naive when it comes to football. 

Unsworth isn't good enough and is desperately hanging on as long as he's permitted to. 

Darren Royle has the responsibility to change the situation. Show some balls and do your fucking job Darren. 

This 100%

3 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Frank is naive when it comes to football. 

Unsworth isn't good enough and is desperately hanging on as long as he's permitted to. 

Darren Royle has the responsibility to change the situation. Show some balls and do your fucking job Darren. 

100%

He knows nothing about football (or football fans for that matter) and it shows. The people advising him need to hold their hands up to him and admit, "We/I got it wrong, Frank and we need to change manager now before a) the fans desert in droves and b) DU does any further damage to this club."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Why are you comparing customers shouting at employees with owners you’ve experienced who shout at their employees.
Another false equivalence.

If he wants to go and lend his support to DU in private or even in public that’s fine.

Imagine the coffee shop owner shouting at someone complaining about the coffee because he pays the baristas wages. Get a grip. 

I’ve said I admire his principles and loyalty to staff. It’s that bit I’m comparing to shit bosses. 

But in your bizarre example, if a customer shouted “your coffee is shit” at a barista any decent owner would kick them out rather than sacking the barista. Even if the coffee was absolutely undrinkable. 

They’d then sack the shit barista when the time was right because it was clear they couldn’t make coffee at all. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I’ve said I admire his principles and loyalty to staff. It’s that bit I’m comparing to shit bosses. 

But in your bizarre example, if a customer shouted “your coffee is shit” at a barista any decent owner would kick them out rather than sacking the barista. Even if the coffee was absolutely undrinkable. 

They’d then sack the shit barista when the time was right because it was clear they couldn’t make coffee at all. 

That jib of yours is a cut above.

I like it.

Edited by L1onheartNew

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Only thing certain tonight will be

@mcfluff1985

@nzlatic

@deyres42

Criticising the fan base and defending the indefensible. 

I would be astonished if anyone still believes that DU should remain as manager. 

He should never manage another game; as someone else has said on another thread, appoint Paul Murray as interim - and see how he does for a while.

Unsworth HAS to go TONIGHT for the sake of the club.

Edited by wiseowl
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

@mcfluff1985

@nzlatic

@deyres42

Mr Eyres told me that we were not going backwards and that there wasn’t a relegation zone last Sunday morning.(or something like that).

I was sat in church with my little girls still trying to work that one out.😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Mr Eyres told me that we were not going backwards and that there wasn’t a relegation zone last Sunday morning.(or something like that).

I was sat in church with my little girls still trying to work that one out.😊

There is no relegation zone in September, as nobody is any danger of being relegated in September.

And you have to been going forwards first in order to be now going backwards...

10 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

@mcfluff1985

@nzlatic

@deyres42

Describe the indefensible...

I don't really mean that, it's just an underhanded reverse psychology trick to get the above to bite.

After watching that shit show, I need some entertainment

23 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

@mcfluff1985

@nzlatic

@deyres42

Not sure if you can't read, you're thick, or you didn't see me say it was time for him to go after last week. Just because I don't get all hysterical and cry like a bitch, making out its the end of the world, I'll assume you've missed the 2 or 3 times I've said he should go.

Maybe I need to post it every 5 minutes like you and a few others or it means I don't mean it enough?

• Like 1

Judging by the comments on frank he’s buying DU’s claims it will take time. But it’s another loss, another poor defensive display, another shutout (and with Reid, hope, nuttall, and Norwood at his disposal). Cannot see him getting any results playing the way we are. Just hope the board see sense soon 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

There is no relegation zone in September, as nobody is any danger of being relegated in September.

And you have to been going forwards first in order to be now going backwards...

I haven’t got the stats, I’m sure you will.

Can you check were we were this time last season?.

Ta.👍