MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 30/09/23

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

What do we think 400 to 500 tics?

yeah. never drops too low in the capital bc of all the go offs and glory hunters. but we are going well and its a saturday, l think its north of the capital? to tempt my types too. if thats not true just skip over it, small number anyway.

yes 450+ as a minimum. kidderminster numbers were good so lm taking that as a positive indicator too.

Little matter of the AFL Grand Final before tonight's game. Just got off the plane and Melbourne is buzzing. 

Lions fans everywhere.

Collingwood will not have the support their own way...

It sits me that in a stadium that holds 100k, the official club allocation was 17k each. The rest go to corporate and sponsors which is ridiculous.

Contemplated staying in Melbourne, but zero accomodation. People where advertising their spare rooms for $800 per night!!

Anyhoo taxi to town!

Go Lions

Go Latics*

58 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Little matter of the AFL Grand Final before tonight's game. Just got off the plane and Melbourne is buzzing. 

Lions fans everywhere.

It sits me that in a stadium that holds 100k, the official club allocation was 17k each. The rest go to corporate and sponsors which is ridiculous.

Contemplated staying in Melbourne, but zero accomodation. People where advertising their spare rooms for $800 per night!!

Anyhoo taxi to town!

Go Lions

Go Latics*

enjoy 👍🏻

8 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

We only took 270 or so to Bromley but that was in the Unsworth era! As I’ve moaned about elsewhere, there is almost zero engagement by the club regarding away games so no idea what the turnout will be

Out of curiosity Rich what would “engagement by the club regarding away games” look like apart from perhaps earlier warning of ticketing for Dale/Fylde🤔

Edited by IanMarshall's Mullet

9 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

We only took 270 or so to Bromley but that was in the Unsworth era! As I’ve moaned about elsewhere, there is almost zero engagement by the club regarding away games so no idea what the turnout will be

1 hour ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Out of curiosity Rich what would “engagement by the club regarding away games” look like apart from perhaps earlier warning of ticketing for Dale/Fylde🤔

Apart from ticketing information, player interviews, match previews, manager pre match interviews, that is…

8 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Lions fans everywhere.

Anyhoo taxi to town!

Go Lions

Go Latics*

Commiserations (about the Lions that is)

On 9/30/2023 at 1:21 PM, True Tic said:

I really hope so, or at least have him on the bench 

Thommo calmed any Gardner fears in his presser by saying 'Josh Lundstrum'

so lm taking that as he is starting and will score one of the seven.

On 9/30/2023 at 1:17 PM, kowenicki said:

Yes! Come on!! 😂

l genuine feel we could do..

just wana say fuck bbc radio manchester they have total abandon us. bolton loving cunts.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

just wana say fuck bbc radio manchester they have total abandon us. bolton loving cunts.

Well you know… they have to cover “class of 92” Salford City and their huge fanbase… can’t be bothering with historic clubs like Oldham (7k attendances) and Rochdale. 

• Like 1