MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 30/09/23

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Bit more pace up top. I’d have preferred Lundstram to start, but it can’t be rushed 

If he's fit enough to be one of four outfield subs on the bench, surely he should be fit enough to start. I worry about the lack of passing ability in the midfield with 2 forwards who are probably better with the ball being played into their feet.

13 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Lundstrum on the bench interesting.

Is Fondop out of favour or is he injured hasn't really featured since Thompson took charge.

Hope they get rid in January, he's not needed.

Was an enjoyable game against these lot last season, 2-2? Hope we get something similar (with a Latics win obviously). The midfield worries me but looks like a team that could be good on the counter

33 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Why?

Reid and Kurt deserve a start up top after Tuesday. 

Shelton replaces Gardner through Injury. 

Other than that- it’s as expected. 

At least thommo picks as he sees it unlike the previous boss who played players showing nothing and sticking with his mates regardless of results and performance. Players today need to respond to the faith shown to them by. their manager.They have the ability now need to show their desire.

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

This Wealdstone commentator has stated a number of facts about us today.  All utter bollocks. 

If you don't want to listen to a commentator talk utter bollocks, you could always flick over to Roy....😬

• Like 1