MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 30/09/23

This midfield makes me ill. Gave them all the time in the world to carve us open and hand them an equaliser.

Our goal was totally against the run of play and I don’t see us winning this one.

Proper manager needed in soon to get this lot well drilled. Shelton needs leaving at Ruislip Gardens.

1 minute ago, GKing521 said:

Quite…. but is the part timers who are carving us open.

We look like a league below.

frustrating when we have 2 defensive mids and they play through us. Fairly open game, will suit us as I think we have better firepower. Still fancy us to score again

1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

frustrating when we have 2 defensive mids and they play through us. Fairly open game, will suit us as I think we have better firepower. Still fancy us to score again

the problem is they are both always just 2 metres in front of the defence. Just inviting pressure. When the do get the ball, they are allergic to looking forward and just turn around and pass backwards.

We all know they are a terrible pairing, just hope Lundstrom can come on at half time.