MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 30/09/23

Well that was fucking awful, almost like Unsworth has picked the team and set them up to sit in, sorry but if he continues to pick Shelton we are no better off, he's fucking garbage, stole the lead and then they just stepped it up and  took the piss, if I had four subs I'd be pulling Sutton, Hogan, Sheron and Shelton off at halftime to save then embarrassing themselves further.

Nothing different from an Unsworth performance this and as the games go on we are just morphing in to the same shite.

5 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

Commiserations (about the Lions that is)

Best GF in last 20 years.

Contentious call in last 90 secs when we were pressing by ump calling advantage on a free kick we were given when we were outnumbered 3:1. It is what it is and all in all a fantastic season.

Need to step itvup this second half...

15 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Fresh man needed with fresh ideas.

Unsworth’s stench still lingers. Parked in our own half and letting them dictate play, no one knows where they’re supposed to stand.

The goal was a fluke event.

wind it in 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Well that was fucking awful, almost like Unsworth has picked the team and set them up to sit in, sorry but if he continues to pick Shelton we are no better off, he's fucking garbage, stole the lead and then they just stepped it up and  took the piss, if I had four subs I'd be pulling Sutton, Hogan, Sheron and Shelton off at halftime to save then embarrassing themselves further.

Nothing different from an Unsworth performance this and as the games go on we are just morphing in to the same shite.

You can't revive a dead horse and expect it to win the grand national straight away.I refuse to believe that Thommo and N.R don't know what's needed. We should have faith in their experience and knowledge. They've shown more in 4 games than Unsworth did in 50.Support them.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

You can't revive a dead horse and expect it to win the grand national straight away.I refuse to believe that Thommo and N.R don't know what's needed. We should have faith in their experience and knowledge. They've shown more in 4 games than Unsworth did in 50.Support them.

I think it's about learning how to play at home and how to play away too. Scab a point here at destroy Maidenhead and it'll still be a great start by Thommo.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

I think it's about learning how to play at home and how to play away too. Scab a point here at destroy Maidenhead and it'll still be a great start by Thommo.

I agree. Was a hard game Tuesday and I knew this would be too, but we’ve got to find a way to take points from every game .