MATCH: Dagenham and Redbridge (H) 07/10/23

I am still stinging from them throwing away a playoff spot on Tuesday and hopefully, ST will have the team firing on all cylinders for this one. Looks winnable on paper but as we all know, football is played on grass.

Team selection?
I'm not even going to guess.

Come one Oldham, FFS!!

• Like 3

Anything less than a convincing victory and the ST bandwagon will come to a shuddering halt.

When I see that top scorer table I keep looking at Harry Cardwell. He was very good against us on the first day of the season and that goal scoring form has continued. He didn't have much of a record to speak of before this season, apparently Exeter were in for him before the transfer window closed.

We had four of the top six in the betting and Dickinson didn't even feature, I thought Norwood may have had three or four more at this stage.

Reid probably has one of the best goals to minutes ratios in the League?

Edited by yarddog73

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

We had four of the top six in the betting and Dickinson didn't even feature, I thought Norwood may have had three or four more at this stage.

Reid probably has one of the best goals to minutes ratios in the League?

Must do, a goal every 75 minutes!

7 hours ago, Wardie said:

I am still stinging from them throwing away a playoff spot on Tuesday and hopefully, ST will have the team firing on all cylinders for this one. Looks winnable on paper but as we all know, football is played on grass.

Team selection?
I'm not even going to guess.

Come one Oldham, FFS!!

I know it's exciting but you might want to edit that 🤣

2 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Sounds like it’s going same way as Tuesday this 🤦‍♂️

It is...been all them since Reid missed a chance. They'll equalise if we don't up the tempo..

Edited by JoeP

4 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Entertaining  first half with two even sides up to now. 

We look solid in defence and keeper pulled off a good save.

Not listening or watching whilst in Spain but trying to follow it on Twitter. You get a few posts saying Green and Sheron useless, playing shite like Tuesday, forwards are lazy, all look knackered then a post will say playing well and it’s a good game 😂

I probably shouldn’t bother reading them…..