MATCH: Rochdale (A) 21/10/23

11 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Mentioned this earlier, hoping it doesn’t kill the pitch or it’s called off. 

They called a game off at Spotland a couple of weeks ago to a waterlogged pitch, so not sure it holds up to well to rain.

Doesn't help their groundsman is currently suspended either...

Got a feeling they'll call it off at the first opportunity. A Tuesday night game saves them a lot of hassle with fans too.

8 hours ago, LaticsLegend said:

They called a game off at Spotland a couple of weeks ago to a waterlogged pitch, so not sure it holds up to well to rain.

Doesn't help their groundsman is currently suspended either...

Got a feeling they'll call it off at the first opportunity. A Tuesday night game saves them a lot of hassle with fans too.

They have spent a kings ransom rebuilding the drains and the pitch at Spotland in recent years.    If it stops raining heavily at around 1am as forecast I'd predict it will then drain and the game will be on.    Dale won't want this moved to a Tuesday night as they have sold a lot of tickets  

3 hours ago, Peter the Great said:

They have spent a kings ransom rebuilding the drains and the pitch at Spotland in recent years.    If it stops raining heavily at around 1am as forecast I'd predict it will then drain and the game will be on.    Dale won't want this moved to a Tuesday night as they have sold a lot of tickets  

It will be on.Weather forecast ok tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Genuinely think that if the match goes ahead, we'll win 5-0.*

And I never think we'll win comfortably. 

*I'll fully take responsibility if we get dicked tomorrow now!

lm thinkin the same. l cant wait to see thr players be aggressive l think it will bring more out of everyone,

10 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Genuinely think that if the match goes ahead, we'll win 5-0.*

And I never think we'll win comfortably. 

*I'll fully take responsibility if we get dicked tomorrow now!

That’s optimism at its best, hope you’re right although I’m thinking a point or less today and three on Tuesday . I’m not going today which is a good sign because we’ve not won when I’ve been !