MATCH: Rochdale (A) 21/10/23

Christ almighty, back to the days of scoring one more than the oppo and biting our nails. Idiot fans, getting rid of them is nigh on impossible but what a game that was. Chuffed for all of them especially Hope getting back with a goal, it really could have been a few more had chances been taken but hey, that's football for you. Great start for Mellon and Brabin.

• Like 2

Just got home, sat with my dad in the Dale end and some our ‘fans’ are absolute disgrace.  One of their players clearly alleged there had been racial abuse. Then booing him because he had the bravery to tell the Ref. Storming onto the pitch carrying carpets just because we’ve scored. 

Utterly embarrassing. 

We played well for the most part, and looked very dangerous going forward. Whisper it, but we could be onto something. 

5 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

The 50 yo Dale fan in the grey tracksuit top was hilarious. 

Also pathetic.

So our pathetic middle age men on coke and no access to the kids vs Their pathetic 50 year olds on coke and no access to the kids. I'm guessing a fine is coming our way then.

On a more positive take that Shelbyville!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Playing short corners and keep ball in the corner with 8 minutes left!  Wtf! Idiots! 

This is what needs addressing asap, playing like tarts when there’s no reason to. Confidence , discipline and most of all determination is required from every player throughout the game. 

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Just got home, sat with my dad in the Dale end and some our ‘fans’ are absolute disgrace.  One of their players clearly alleged there had been racial abuse. Then booing him because he had the bravery to tell the Ref. Storming onto the pitch carrying carpets just because we’ve scored. 

Utterly embarrassing. 

We played well for the most part, and looked very dangerous going forward. Whisper it, but we could be onto something. 

Was it mainly our idiots or a mixture ? 

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

So our pathetic middle age men on coke and no access to the kids vs Their pathetic 50 year olds on coke and no access to the kids. I'm guessing a fine is coming our way then.

On a more positive take that Shelbyville!

I am guessing the same.

I think that their 50 yo on coke with no access to the kids thought that he was Gerrard Butler.

1 v 3049.

This. Is. Shelbyville.

• Like 1