MATCH: Maidenhead United (A) 17/02/24

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Is he going to continue spitting his dummy out over Reid? Cutting off nose to spite face springs to mind...

Please tell me we aren't making Reid out to be our saviour, if only he would play him.

I rate Reid but we don't know what goes on in training and he could still have the same bad attitude as before.

I don't believe at all that MM would be petty with regards picking him as he continued to pick McGahey.

He just thinks other players deserve to be in before him at the moment. If that situation changes he will be back in.

58 minutes ago, Only Blue said:

Please tell me we aren't making Reid out to be our saviour, if only he would play him.

I rate Reid but we don't know what goes on in training and he could still have the same bad attitude as before.

I don't believe at all that MM would be petty with regards picking him as he continued to pick McGahey.

He just thinks other players deserve to be in before him at the moment. If that situation changes he will be back in.

I would say it is up to the manager to manage that, given he's admitted he can't improve players on the training ground.

Mellon out !! Can’t believe this is still 0-0. There’s been no attacking intent. 7 centre half’s. Fans will lose patience with this. We need a dynamic attacking midfielder making forward runs. We need to be chesterfield. How long till the gates dwindle and Frank loses his money. Fans won’t put up with it. 

… James fucking Berry

• Like 5

I suppose with Kitch out then we don't have anyone who can slot into his position of LWB so we have to change formation. 

I'm guessing we are going 4-4-2 with Hogan in at LB Sutton RB Hammond on the left Green on the right.

Edited by GlossopLatic

We've got options could still go three at back with two wingbacks, Sutton on the right and Green on the left?.

I like that eleven though - I just hope Sheron plays further up the pitch, presses, wins it and lays it off to nearest blue shirt.

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Lundstram dropped. Good 

Actually had some blokes near me getting loudly defensive of him, saying he was decent the other night. 😂😂

Thought he played alright the other night, but overall hasn't been that great.  

Today's line-up looks alright..

24 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Mellon out !! Can’t believe this is still 0-0. There’s been no attacking intent. 7 centre half’s. Fans will lose patience with this. We need a dynamic attacking midfielder making forward runs. We need to be chesterfield. How long till the gates dwindle and Frank loses his money. Fans won’t put up with it. 

… James fucking Berry

Give it a fucking rest…grow up FFS!

4 minutes ago, Inspectormorose. said:

That team says to me we're chucking stuff at it and hoping we find something that works better than it has been doing. Or rotating the squad as it's popularly known.

I think that team has picked itself.

We have a few injuries and a bit of illness in the camp, but the lineup just highlights how absolutely shite our recruitment has been the last 12 months. 

Where’s Hope? That little run we had over xmas/new year when we looked slightly better he was in CM and thought he did alright.

Reid if fit should be on the bench too. Saw he was out and about in Manchester on his socials last night so knew he hadn’t travelled but if fit he should be making the bench. 

Where’s Walker? Injured? ill?

It’s bad McGahey is even making the bench still. 

Hope we can get a result here but feels like we’ve gone from having a massive squad a couple of week back to throwing whoever we can at it now.