MATCH: Altrincham (A) 01/04/24

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

If it gets you off trying to wind people up, then fair enough. Just makes u a sad cunt. I'll let you crack on 🤣

I wasn’t trying to wing you up at all, you do that all by yourself. 😂😂

You said the rumour was bollocks, several people have explained why it blatantly has merit. You’ve then made up stuff up in your head and resorted to calling people you don’t know a C**t. 

Stay classy. 😂

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Currently on a run of no win in ten with Norwood in the team.

Let's go win the League 🤣🤣🤣

He’s a fox in the box player so he’s wasting his time here…Haaland would struggle here!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

He’s a fox in the box player so he’s wasting his time here…Haaland would struggle here!!

Not sure that is the case, he had a reputation for being a workhorse elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Seen it reported that we are currently 40/1 for promotion so I'd want at least that if you're offering...

Well it would be a lot less than that as getting promoted probably involves wining seven on the bounce

53 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I wasn’t trying to wing you up at all, you do that all by yourself. 😂😂

You said the rumour was bollocks, several people have explained why it blatantly has merit. You’ve then made up stuff up in your head and resorted to calling people you don’t know a C**t. 

Stay classy. 😂

You stated it as fact. You can say anything has merit. Doesn't make it true though does it.

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If you're so adamant we won't win the next 4, then give us 40's...

What, so you put 50p on it you cheap git.

Wish we pinned all the ridiculous nonsense you have spouted over the season to the top of this message board.

Since your source left, your messages have gone to shit.

Edited by O.A.F.C.

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You stated it as fact. You can say anything has merit. Doesn't make it true though does it.

Never said it was true. . hence it’s a rumour. . one that looks like it has merit. 

Equally it’s not bollocks - because he hasn’t lost form he has become a completely different player. . 

And to go back to the original point, the pre Christmas Kitch is a top player who I would have no hesitation in keeping. The post Christmas Kitch (whatever has happened) can leave. 

13 minutes ago, O.A.F.C. said:

What, so you put 50p on it you cheap git.

Wish we pinned all the ridiculous nonsense you have spouted over the season to the top of this message board.

Since your source left, your messages have gone to shit.

Who's that, then...?

55 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If Dave Og would facilitate it, then I'd have no qualms sticking a tenner on it with him...

We're evens to win on Saturday

York are 23/10 to beat Halifax tonight.  I guess we'd be slightly shorter than them, so let's say 2/1

Vs Oxford we'll be favourites, I'll say 4/6

And probably a similar price re Wealdstone, lets say 4/5

That gives cumulative odds for winning all four at just over 18/1; 40/1 is probably more realistic but we're always underpriced

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

We're evens to win on Saturday

York are 23/10 to beat Halifax tonight.  I guess we'd be slightly shorter than them, so let's say 2/1

Vs Oxford we'll be favourites, I'll say 4/6

And probably a similar price re Wealdstone, lets say 4/5

That gives cumulative odds for winning all four at just over 18/1; 40/1 is probably more realistic but we're always underpriced

We’ll be a lot more than 18/1 now based on our form.

5 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If Dave Og would facilitate it, then I'd have no qualms sticking a tenner on it with him...

100/1 to be promoted. Stick it on that.

15 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

We’ll be a lot more than 18/1 now based on our form.

Doubt it. Which of those odds do you think are wrong? The evens Vs Rochdale is the only real one (B365). A value price would be much bigger but that doesn't mean it's on offer 

Edited by Dave_Og

I think we create our own issues, I would love to see a back 4 of Kitching Hobson Raglan Sachdev with a midfield three of Conlon Gardner and Hopwood and a front three of Norwood Dallas and Fondop .....  A mix of youth and experience .. leaving a decent bench of Sheron Garner Hogan Hope Walker leaving us options everywhere. ... I know Big Mike is not available but just for a game I would like to see what the shape and passing would be like ...... 

I expect Norwood to be off in the summer thats why Garner has signed (opinion only)  and of the defenders Id like to see Raglan stay as he is the only ball player in there. Im sure there are reasons why the tem selections appear a little bizzarre at times .... these reasons could quite easily be shared. 

3 minutes ago, andy_b_100 said:

I think we create our own issues, I would love to see a back 4 of Kitching Hobson Raglan Sachdev with a midfield three of Conlon Gardner and Hopwood and a front three of Norwood Dallas and Fondop .....  A mix of youth and experience .. leaving a decent bench of Sheron Garner Hogan Hope Walker leaving us options everywhere. ... I know Big Mike is not available but just for a game I would like to see what the shape and passing would be like ...... 

I expect Norwood to be off in the summer thats why Garner has signed (opinion only)  and of the defenders Id like to see Raglan stay as he is the only ball player in there. Im sure there are reasons why the tem selections appear a little bizzarre at times .... these reasons could quite easily be shared. 

Who is Hopwood?

59 minutes ago, andy_b_100 said:

Why would you shove Norwood out wide. Drop Fondop and play a winger. 

Hopwood, hope he can pass.