Last one to post wins

singe

Guest gillianfn
[quote

Err' date= try the quote button and just delete the bits you don't want ;).

Don't delete any of the coding though, that's the bit in the square brackets simpleton!

KtF,

Derek.[/quote]

Shut up knob.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24. All these phone companies who keep ringing me up to tell me they can save me money on my BT bill, the fact that I'm on Ntl doesn't seem to register with 'em.

Anyway best thing to do is say, we don't accept unsolicited calls and anyway we're registered with the TPS so you shouldn't be ringing us, they always put the phone down.

Have you heard Big Gordons commentary from saturday, its Stuart Pikeish

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...~965325,00.html

Guest gillianfn

And this:-

Andrew301076 Posted on 27/10 8:03 Email this Message | Reply

re: Post number 450...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never had a girlie name planned, me mam knew she was having a boy, in 1964? How? I hear you cry. Well cos me Aunty, her older sisiter said so, after consulting the tea leaves, no I don't go for all this mumbo jumbo either, but apparently she's never been wrong!!! And being in large extended family, me mum is one of 9 ,shes had lots of tea leaves to read! So who knew. Ho hum well for the mo I can do no more for the total, the delights of Blackburn in the morning beckon, toodle pip.

KtF

IP: Logged

gillianfn Posted on 27/10 8:13 Email this Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slip of a keyboard or the nudge of a tea leaf and you could have been Andrea - how different this message board would have been then! Morning.

d2459 Posted on 27/10 9:59 Email this Message

I'd have been an Elizabeth, which always gets shortened to Liz, Lizzy, etc. The name itself is quite nice, but its derivations are naff.

Rather have a foxy name, Rhiannon (although a bit Welsh would be better).

NB. Too many Andrews on this thread (one way or another).

gillianfn Posted on 27/10 10:57 Email this Message

Elizabeth is my girl's name - her pals cut it short to umpteen names! I try not to, although I do call her Betsy! Confusing on match day!

beag_teeets Posted on 27/10 11:04 Email this Message

It won't let me reply further down.

I was going to be an Elizabeth too! Its a good job things have worked out how they are or there would be far too many Andrews and Elizabeths on this board.

JimiT Posted on 27/10 12:31 Email this Message

Darn it I've been busy sohave been unable to push us to 500. I'd have been Catherine had I been female, good posh Alky name, hey Andrew?

You can tell I'm a busy girl today.

How about

gillianfn Posted on 14/6 11:15 Email this Message

Not one of you..

appears to have been remotely concerned about my sanity, just whether I had got my front bits out in Kendals.

Cheers boys.

Mameries, I mean memories of long threadage past eh.

[quote

Err' date= try the quote button and just delete the bits you don't want ;).

Don't delete any of the coding though, that's the bit in the square brackets simpleton!

KtF,

Derek.[/quote]

Shut up knob.

I dunno, what is the world coming to?

I try and help the less fortunate and all I am rewarded with is insults. I give up on the youth of the 60s. Foul mouthed sods the lot of 'em ;).

KtF,

Derek.

I am good at predicting the sex of babies, I have only got one wrong since I discovered my gift and about 6 right.

Total old wives tale but if the bump is very much round the front then it will be a boy but if the bump is more out the side then it is a girl. The one I got wrong was because the lady in question had what you could call a fuller figure, not much but it through me off, I over compensated and thought she was having a boy but it popped out a girl.

Guest gillianfn

This is fab this new thread - we shall have to have a "favourite bit from the BT" every day or so. Cool!

Oh and Wilson, kiss my arse.

Andrew, what was I doing getting my front bits out in Kendals window?

Here's what started it G

gillianfn Posted on 9/6 16:35 Email this Message | Reply

re: Bouncebackability

Yes! How pleased am I about that?

Who said working for a living was the way to go? I've had it with work this month - and last month come to think of it, in fact I've just about had it with work full bloody stop. Won't bore you with the details, I just wont.

Jury service - never done it - I don't think I'd be allowed, I would have probably met all of the defendants through my work. Criminals - don't you love them? I once had to prepare trial bundles of pics downloaded from internet of little boys - Im sure I dont need to say more in order to get across to you the vilest of people -albeit he was a plausible young man - if my daughter had brought him home I would have probably welcomed him with open arms, such was his demeanour. That was the day I decided criminal work was not for me - seeing photographs of children younger than my son at the time - it broke my heart. The parents amongst us (Kets now being one of them, congratulations to them all, bless em) will confirm that you would die for your children, there is nothing that you won't do to protect them from harm - so for me to have to work on a case like that was just too much.

Right - I've missed you all dearly - but demands of work call yet again. If I am not registered mentally unstable and in some clinic by 6pm tomorrow I will show my breasts in Kendals window.

Locking every variety of pervert known to humankind together with each other for 23 hours a day sounds like locking a drunkard in a fully stocked pub. Sure they lose their liberty but lots of them will find something to do to pass the time pleasantly before they are let out to start at it again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but the noose is both financially prudent and delivers excellent results in preventing re-offending.

Locking every variety of pervert known to humankind together with each other for 23 hours a day sounds like locking a drunkard in a fully stocked pub. Sure they lose their liberty but lots of them will find something to do to pass the time pleasantly before they are let out to start at it again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but the noose is both financially prudent and delivers excellent results in preventing re-offending.

Your right about the results, but at what cost? It's a certainty that if capital punishment returns for whatever crime, innocent people will be executed. Plus with murder cases there's always the manslaughter fiddle...

Fair enough I'd be unhappy if Inspector OLOLOLOL of the Yard fitted me up and I got hanged, but then I would be gutted to spend a 40 stretch rooming with pediatricians, rapists and ginger haired people as well. I think we are a little sentimental about putting an ultimate price on human life in some circumstances, such as stiffing repeat murderers, when we absolutely factor it in (eg building projects, buying life insurance) in others, and give it no weight at all (Muslims on the wrong side or civil war victims without oil).

"Please, ginger haired rapist, don't do that again. It hurts."

I suppose you would be able to appeal.

I'm not saying that it is better to be killed than jailed - although you could make a case that it is in some circumstances. Rather that the chance of a mistake ought not to be an absolute bar on topping some out and out Bleeders, in particular those with no intention of changing their ways. I object to paying to keep someone alive at huge expense if he is counting down the days until he can go and do it again. Best all round to just off him.

Oh and Wilson, kiss my arse.

>Derek.

Excellent DW, I likes that poster, I am going to print it out so that when the moment arises, and it will, I can hand it to me sister.

NOW THEN

Here is another extract from t'other big un, bear with me folks......

Andrew301076 Posted on 30/11 15:09 Email this Message | Reply

Can I just say, and ask

Despicable way to get a landmark 800!

Do you lot reckon any of the "others" ever read this, if so why don't they post, are they scared? Do they think it'd be rude to interupt, what?

KtF

Andrew301076 Posted on 30/11 15:10 Email this Message | Reply

Can I just say, and ask

Edit: Notice this double posting thing is creeping back again, I know I'm a bit gormless but I notice its not only me.

KtF

--- Post edited by Andrew301076 on 30/11 15:13 ---

beag_teeets Posted on 30/11 15:13 Email this Message | Reply

re: Can I just say, and ask

And double posting is no way to get to 900 either.

Some people

ketsbaia Posted on 30/11 15:26 Email this Message | Reply

I never used to bother, but then I got a bit bored one day and had a ganzer. Now you just can't keep me away.

JimiT Posted on 30/11 15:38 Email this Message | Reply

And I like to bother, just don't get on as often as I'd like. I had me eyes on that 800, but then again, the 400 had my name on it too.

I'll just have to wait for the big 1000. My prediction of the date it'll be is December 5th, as we all celebrate getting Ispwich in the cup.

Andrew301076 Posted on 30/11 16:22 Email this Message | Reply

Blinkin blim posh Jimi 1000 by the 5th, that'll take some doing.

Wonder how many more lurkers there are out there, c'mom on in, everybody welcome.

KtF

Well now we know, lurkers have been mentioned many a time on JK, we often wondered are we alone, well now we know eh, 146 posted messages this morning and 1043 views of said messages, which even out does the Roll Call on the Welcome part of the site. C'mon down lurkers, stop lurking start posting.

Btw LL with regard to your gingerist comments, I have passed them on to Chris Taylor, watch yer back

:D

Guest gillianfn

Good morning boys. I am not getting involved in the prison versus capital punishment debate, I'm just not. God, that's not like me to duck out of an argument! I must be mellowing now that I've got no girly bits! :oops:

BT - bet your lurgy doesn't keep you away from BP tonight!

Derek - kiss my arse, twice.