North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we are not getting a "supporters bar" i think the club could be losing another source of "non match day income"

I'm thinking on long the lines of sportmans dinners, theme nights, live bands, school leavers dos etc maybe even wedding packages if the conference suites are big enough to house around 100 people for a sit down meal

back to things that was said in the beginning and never mentioned again.. has anyone heard any further talk on the Latics Museum ?

From my understanding what is being planned is a supporters bar that is open on match days with requisite number of TV's and seating to attract fans down for a drink (rather than go to their local) earlier than just a quick pint before the game, it has also been mentioned is dispatches that they hope to open it for a period after the game as well.......

This will also depending on access open up the possibility if demand requires for use during the week I would of thought

Everyone's a winner (apart from the local landlord maybe?)

So we made sky sports news twice today and the club have come out on and said both are bollcks.

I wonder who their sauce was? Maybe they just had a gander on here.

Sky Sports news is irrelevant for the lower leagues & the majority of the Premier League news is based on the endless polls that they run, that are answered by complete morons. They just spew whatever drivel makes it seem more dramatic. Even when its wrong.

We drove past the other day. It must have been the opening i think as there was a very long queue of Asians up the road. I'd guess it's an halal one.

No, it's been open a while.

I saw that. I think it was just Friday teatime.

I'm a regular already and a gora curiosity it seems

No Subway on site rumour is it will be bar for matchdays.

Update that all boxes have been sold already, with the NHS taking up the top floor.

Incorrect.....top floor has been leased to the NHS as I said best part of 2 months ago. They have lots and lots of interest in the boxes but haven't sold 1 yet as they do not know what price they will be! This is mainly down to not agreeing yet on the in house costs for food etc which is key when working out Matchdays costs.

Archived