North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it not a genuine safety issue? Like if they need to evacuate the ground for example?

I think I read somewhere that the emergency system is run separately, so if there is need to use it in an emergency it will work. (Fairly certain I had the same question last year).

When it first opened I'm not sure if both systems had been switched on, hence megaphones.

I think I read somewhere that the emergency system is run separately, so if there is need to use it in an emergency it will work. (Fairly certain I had the same question last year).

When it first opened I'm not sure if both systems had been switched on, hence megaphones.

Well can they please read the half time scores via the emergency system then please?

Whatever happened to "This is a test of the Boundary Park alert system".

Needs fixing so all the 'new' fans can hear the details of thd next home fixture on Saturday.

Defeats the object on Tuesday if they dont...

I hear the announcement of the next two fixtures perfectly clear when am leaving the RRE.. Is that not the case in the North & Main Stand?

Maybe a bundle of flyers with the next 5 fixtures on to be handed out at the turnstile?

I hear the announcement of the next two fixtures perfectly clear when am leaving the RRE.. Is that not the case in the North & Main Stand?

Maybe a bundle of flyers with the next 5 fixtures on to be handed out at the turnstile?

No we can't hear anything in the North Stand it will be pretty poor if we are getting another 4000 people who it will be their first visit to BP and they can't heat the PA. Its a small thing but it matters.

No we can't hear anything in the North Stand it will be pretty poor if we are getting another 4000 people who it will be their first visit to BP and they can't heat the PA. Its a small thing but it matters.

I know it will be cold, but why would they heat the PA Glossop?

The North Stand (how is this not sponsored yet - bring back the Lookers!) PA is very poor, but if I recall the music can be heard clearly therefore its not an issue with the sound system as such but a connection one?

Have meant to raise the issue with the club but not done it yet.

The North Stand (how is this not sponsored yet - bring back the Lookers!) PA is very poor, but if I recall the music can be heard clearly therefore its not an issue with the sound system as such but a connection one?

Have meant to raise the issue with the club but not done it yet.

It's been raised via the SLO. He says that the company get called out and they say there's nothing wrong with it. I doubt they will but they should come during a match to confirm and if it's true, it must be a user/training issue.

It's been raised via the SLO. He says that the company get called out and they say there's nothing wrong with it. I doubt they will but they should come during a match to confirm and if it's true, it must be a user/training issue.

Change the company if they don't turn up on a match day to check it out.

Archived