North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wild speculation here.

Move equity from one business to another to alleviate Latics cash flow.

Shaft the suppliers of another business when it gets liquidated as a result.

Jesus christ. Slanderous.

• 1 month later...

Was at a seminar today where the hosts asked if anybody knew of anywhere else in the Oldham area that could accomodate them.

I asked if they'd looked at the OEC. They had & liked the idea of brand new facilities & the prestige of a football club [chuckle] but apparently there's a problem with the WiFi (which is essential to this firms do's).

They are under the impression OEC's Business Prevention Officers are battling with the WiFi provider rather than just getting different WiFi that works well in order to take their's, and no doubt other peoples, money.

Was at a seminar today where the hosts asked if anybody knew of anywhere else in the Oldham area that could accomodate them.

I asked if they'd looked at the OEC. They had & liked the idea of brand new facilities & the prestige of a football club [chuckle] but apparently there's a problem with the WiFi (which is essential to this firms do's).

They are under the impression OEC's Business Prevention Officers are battling with the WiFi provider rather than just getting different WiFi that works well in order to take their's, and no doubt other peoples, money.

I bet the Premier Inn's WiFi around the corner is superfast.

Archived