Rotherham (a)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first game this season.... Sheridan is completely to blame for that. Sing his name all you like.... 3 at the back is a nonsense with Clarke & Gerrard. Gardner, Bryan & byrne might be pretty going forward, but they're awful at tackling & defending.... the shape is a mess... and Davies - albeit scoring - is so immobile it's a joke. Awful. Awful. Awful. If he gets sacked he's only got himself to blame.

Edited by lookersstandandy

I'm probably in the minority but I hope he doesn't get sacked, I think he can make us a success, not this season but did we ever really have a realistic chance of promotion this season? He needs to sort out the defence but can't do much with that until January now really unless stott can change it when back from injury, sadly I don't think edmumson is the answer at the moment.  But going forward we have improved greatly on the last couple of seasons, I hope he's given the time to get us sorted and next season if we're able to keep hold of some of these short term loans we've acquired he could make a real go of a promotion push after probably flirt above the relegation zone this season but doubt we'll go down. I'm sick of all the swapping and changing every few months if we're going to give anyone a chance it mays well be someone be who knows the club 

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

3 at the back can work but it's not working for us at the moment something needs to change here.

Totally agree with you.
The change needed is a revert to 4-4--2.

Let's go "conspiracy" here and believe that this is tactical, so Sheridan can be sacked [gets paid-off] and the new manager can come in with the blessing of the fans...and off we go. 

Wishful thinking?
Maybe.

3 minutes ago, Gemma06 said:

I'm probably in the minority but I hope he doesn't get sacked, I think he can make us a success, not this season but did we ever really have a realistic chance of promotion this season? He needs to sort out the defence but can't do much with that until January now really unless stott can change it when back from injury, sadly I don't think edmumson is the answer at the moment.  But going forward we have improved greatly on the last couple of seasons, I hope he's given the time to get us sorted and next season if we're able to keep hold of some of these short term loans we've acquired he could make a real go of a promotion push after probably flirt above the relegation zone this season but doubt we'll go down. I'm sick of all the swapping and changing every few months if we're going to give anyone a chance it mays well be someone be who knows the club 

People who “know the club” have kept us in this league for 20 years. 

No. Wipe the slate. 

New players. New owner. New manager. 

Fuming! 

2 minutes ago, Gemma06 said:

I really don't want Sheridan to go, especially like this but it now seems like an inevitability.