The Story Continues

3 minutes ago, daniel said:

It is him, showed him doing the voiceover in this weeks episode of this week at latics.

Fair play. I thought it was him at first and then certain words (when he said "boys" at the start) made me think it wasn't. Be happy with Stitch as assistant.

1 hour ago, OldHallam said:

The video is great and a credit to those that produced it. However the website is pure shite. Like the work of a careless 12 year old in IT lessons. I know as taught it. Many year 8's can do better. 

Using the "Team" section as an example. Two hours work and would be sorted and look professional. As is meaningless rubbish. 

Photos missing. Zeus, Boyling, Sheridan, Hamer, Benyu, Pringle, Antoine, Scholes-Beard, Uche, Nazon. Been here all season so why missing? 

Left on loan but not flagged as some others are. Fawns, Stott, Banks, Green. excuse Mantack assume back as broke his leg in December.

In on loan not flagged up, Nazon,  Benyu whilst others are.

Gone but still listed Flynn

Byrne still showing as on loan. 

Ok on face of it all pretty petty stuff compared to team performance, ownership etc, but that is the problem with latics sum of the parts. Genuinely question what SOME of the directors do beyond turn up and take hospitality, share a bit of wisdom in areas of expertise etc. Appear to ignore some basics. Little bits that are poor when easily sorted. Speakers are safety issues. I was at Bradford May 11th 1985 in opposite stand to fire and not having speakers that work well is crazy 33 years later on a modern stand. How does it pass a safety cert. 

Simon Corney is still chairman on the contact us section but then again John Sheridan is also still manager 

The video is great and a credit to those that produced it. However the website is pure shite. Like the work of a careless 12 year old in IT lessons. I know as taught it. Many year 8's can do better. 

Using the "Team" section as an example. Two hours work and would be sorted and look professional. As is meaningless rubbish. 

Photos missing. Zeus, Boyling, Sheridan, Hamer, Benyu, Pringle, Antoine, Scholes-Beard, Uche, Nazon. Been here all season so why missing? 

Left on loan but not flagged as some others are. Fawns, Stott, Banks, Green. excuse Mantack assume back as broke his leg in December.

Ok on face of it all pretty petty stuff compared to team performance, ownership etc, but that is the problem with latics sum of the parts. Genuinely question what SOME of the directors do beyond turn up and take hospitality, share a bit of wisdom in areas of expertise etc. Appear to ignore some basics. Little bits that are poor when easily sorted. Speakers are safety issues. I was at Bradford May 11th 1985 in opposite stand to fire and not having speakers that work well is crazy 33 years later on a modern stand. How does it pass a safety cert. 

6 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Simon Corney is still chairman on the contact us section but then again John Sheridan is also still manager 

The template is EFL's. Standard for all clubs, and used to be updae by FL client. Ackey confirmed this We are  not 100% sure it is still the case. Also, the FL aspproval for players registeratin was only just confirmed.

There are basically 2 guys in the media section, 1 who does other work too and is only PT (Sam)

Hopefully this changes in the weeks and months ahead. But cut them some slack, they concentrated on a great video.

Couldn't agree more.

Basic piss poor standards throughout the club have been evident for years.(website/pitch/catering/ticketing etc etc) Some of these are long term but some quick cheep fixes.

Lets hope AL being around the place and seems like like a professional guy, will change things quickly. It will cascade down to the players and staff, and ultimately the performance on the pitch.