On 10/26/2018 at 11:16 PM, LaticsPete said:

Neither should be confused with TOASTY . The Oldham Athletic Supporters Trust (York)

Nor OASISH. Oldham Athletic Supporters in the Southern Hemisphere which has a current official membership of one. Given that there are others from Oz, NZ and Southeast Asia  who post on here, that number could swell to near double figures. We could have an anual membership of $20. Then every 10 years or so draw straws to see who gets an all expenses paid trip to BP to see a game. Given that I am 57, I need to win one of the first two draws...

8 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Nor OASISH. Oldham Athletic Supporters in the Southern Hemisphere which has a current official membership of one. Given that there are others from Oz, NZ and Southeast Asia  who post on here, that number could swell to near double figures. 

Only if someone has moved South East Asia. 

7 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

A few on here seem to think we won’t be televised. I’ve got a feeling we will tbh. How many games are actually shown live per round ? Isn’t it 6 or thereabouts? 

In the first round it was 4 main (Friday evening, Saturday lunchtime, Sunday afternoon and Monday evening). 

Plus 1 extended highlights (Saturday 3pm), 1 overseas broadcast (Sunday lunchtime) and 7 extended highlights or final score broadcasts on Sunday lunchtime. 

13 in total. 

I don't think the numbers are necessarily the same for the 2nd round but will be at least 10 with only 2 on the Saturday. 

9 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

A few on here seem to think we won’t be televised. I’ve got a feeling we will tbh. How many games are actually shown live per round ? Isn’t it 6 or thereabouts? 

FA says 4. so chances are slimmer. But some are moved for extended highlights I think

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/oct/25/fa-cup-on-tv-first-round-251018

@boundaryblue80 has stated this,  which I think it pretty much there. But I  think TV will be interested in the Welsh game Wrexham v Newport for the interest. And maybe Sunderland for the viewing figures.
We are only 1 League above Maidstone (urrggh) so less of an upset.

Salford vs Scunthorpe is absolutely nailed on should they progress.  It's also the Graham Alexander show.

Guiseley vs Fleetwood also nailed on IMO - L1 vs NLN

Cannot see Dale v Pompey or Walsall v Sunderland being on.

There's a chance with us, but unless you're a big side (or Salford) how often would you get on TV twice in a row?  I reckon we will miss out on main TV coverage.

43 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

In the first round it was 4 main (Friday evening, Saturday lunchtime, Sunday afternoon and Monday evening). 

Plus 1 extended highlights (Saturday 3pm), 1 overseas broadcast (Sunday lunchtime) and 7 extended highlights or final score broadcasts on Sunday lunchtime. 

13 in total. 

I don't think the numbers are necessarily the same for the 2nd round but will be at least 10 with only 2 on the Saturday. 

Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Salford vs Scunthorpe is absolutely nailed on should they progress.  It's also the Graham Alexander show.

There's a chance with us, but unless you're a big side (or Salford) how often would you get on TV twice in a row?  I reckon we will miss out on main TV coverage.

Shrewsbury v Scunthorpe isn't appealing though and the powers that be have to decide before the Salford/Shrewsbury replay so you can discount that match. I've a feeling the BBC will pick our game for either the Friday evening or the Saturday lunchtime game. If not it will definitely be one of the eight games with live BBC feeds that kick off on the Sunday afternoon, not a chance it will be a Saturday 3pm kick off.

7 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Agree regards Pompey v Dale. 

With us having been on BT I’m hoping the BBC might fancy us ! I can just see all the references to fantastic on plastic etc. I’m gonna put my neck on the line and say we will be televised 

9 hours ago, JoeP said:

Won’t S4C get the Wrexham v Newport game?

They showed Newport v Leeds last season, I think..

I wouldn’t be surprised if they show it. Being an all welsh game and all. I reckon probably Guiseley vs Fleetwood

Solihull vs Blackpool

Maidstone vs Latics 

Depeneding on replays etc. Guiseley and Solihull should be on tele. Hopefully they won’t put Pompey or Sunderland on if Salford win they are guaranteed to be on the box. 

R1 Replays on TV

Oxford City vs Tranmere

Salford City vs Shrewsbury

R2 Ties on Tele (so far....)

Solihull vs Blackpool (BBC2, Friday)

Morecambe/Halifax vs Wimbledon (BT, Saturday 12:30pm) - TV LOVE WIMBLEDON?

Wrexham vs Newport (BT, Saturday 8pm)

Guiseley vs Fleetwood (BT, Monday 8pm)