Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

43 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

You can see how few tickets they've sold on their eticket website. Might even end up outnumbering them at this rate

Yes! I see what you mean. Mind you they have 3 more home games yet, and games v Arsenal and West ham to pay for.
They've not really had a game in the last 20 years to compare (Ie lower league opposition in the 3rd round at home) but in 2015 when the were struggling in the Championship they got almost 12,000 v Wolves. So yes, chance of a small attendance are high!

I was wondering how to charge up my Oyster card so I could travel cheaply in the Capital only to find that you can now use contactless payment cards (your credit and debit cards with that symbol on).

The maximum charge for a bus ride with contactless payment is £1.50.  There is also a maximum charge for any number of journeys on the same day of, I think, £4.50 but remember to use the same card all day long.  Similar thing on the tube with a maximum in zones 1&2 of, I think, £6.80 for all your journeys on the same day remembering to use the same card all day long and to swipe both in and out.  I think the maximum if you use both buses and tube is £6.80.

These are 2018 numbers so I don't know if 2019 is the same.

Finally you need to keep any other contactless cards you have away from the reader as it could read the wrong card.

Corrections from any southern fans welcome.

PS As an old geezer I can use my bus pass but I prefer the tube.

Edited by Hands on

I think the daily cap on the tube is £8 (might be wrong) but you’ll do that if you do 3 or more journeys anyway. 

For those with a young persons railcard or similar, you can add that on to your Oyster card by asking a TFL worker at a tube station and you’ll get the same discount on the tube as you do on the trains.

51 minutes ago, south east latic said:

I think the daily cap on the tube is £8 (might be wrong) but you’ll do that if you do 3 or more journeys anyway. 

For those with a young persons railcard or similar, you can add that on to your Oyster card by asking a TFL worker at a tube station and you’ll get the same discount on the tube as you do on the trains.

Would that work with a Two Together railcard?