Trust Oldham Survey. Our last 12 months review

Dear all

Trust Oldham are asking for your honest feedback on our last 12 months. There are approx 10 questions that if you have time, we would appreciate you completing. - Thanks in advance. Hope the link works you know how crap I am with uploads

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/D6B9C9H?fbclid=IwAR1zBsOFTDfFY9oLLDuOcAXcKvX6aMwjvftI7seUq1Df-Msc8AcX6eeut4A

19 minutes ago, underdog said:

Dear all

Trust Oldham are asking for your honest feedback on our last 12 months. There are approx 10 questions that if you have time, we would appreciate you completing. - Thanks in advance. Hope the link works you know how crap I am with uploads

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/D6B9C9H?fbclid=IwAR1zBsOFTDfFY9oLLDuOcAXcKvX6aMwjvftI7seUq1Df-Msc8AcX6eeut4A

Done 👍🏻

Done - You asked for honest feedback - You have it.  Most of it is good. I have no issues with the trust.

Having been involved in unpaid work Scouts, Societies etc I know you can't please all the people all the time, BUT most people who pass negative judgment, comments  etc never

get off their:shakeit: to help!!

Rant over:petesake:. Roll on Saturday.

Done

Thanks for opportunity to feedback.

I respect the work done to date by the Trust and hope we can unite together as we move the club back to a more stable position both in terms of management and league position.

We ought to now build upon the feel good atmosphere  of recent days and bring back that Fulham feeling to Boundary Park.

1 hour ago, Millibob said:

Done - You asked for honest feedback - You have it.  Most of it is good. I have no issues with the trust.

Having been involved in unpaid work Scouts, Societies etc I know you can't please all the people all the time, BUT most people who pass negative judgment, comments  etc never

get off their:shakeit: to help!!

Rant over:petesake:. Roll on Saturday.

I don’t think people’s criticism of The Trust has been around the dedication of those involved, it’s been more of a frustration around it’s seeming powerlessness and also the lack of information that comes out of it 

Done and whilst I indicate as such this as part of my response this is very much a step in the right direction. The survey is also well designed, something that is difficult to do, so credit to all those involved. 

A word of caution, the public sector organisation I work for has banned the use of survey monkey, despite its standing as a very well regarded survey tool. This is because there are concerns that survey monkey automatically breeches GDPR as it hosts its information outside the EEA (without good reason). Perhaps this should be clarified. 

11 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Done and whilst I indicate as such this as part of my response this is very much a step in the right direction. The survey is also well designed, something that is difficult to do, so credit to all those involved. 

A word of caution, the public sector organisation I work for has banned the use of survey monkey, despite its standing as a very well regarded survey tool. This is because there are concerns that survey monkey automatically breeches GDPR as it hosts its information outside the EEA (without good reason). Perhaps this should be clarified. 

Survey Monkey is GDPR compliant and sending/storing data outside EU is NOT an auto breach.  Hell of a lot of misinformation around GDPR. 

Edited by kowenicki

52 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Survey Monkey is GDPR compliant and sending/storing data outside EU is NOT an auto breach.  Hell of a lot of misinformation around GDPR. 

Much like many rules such as all the nonsense talked about health and safety, usually by people too lazy to read it. Or the Daily Mail. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

this be the work of one of our new chaps..I say new but he has been on the Trust before ad has come back since Corney has exited.

He has his own web business so is helping with stuff like this and having the capacity better than me with regards to company/business stuff.

He has decided to come on OWTB as well...so I am sure he will be posting stuff as both fan and Trust person as well....saves you all listening to me only on Trust stuff. hahah

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Hence why I said without good reason. Its not illegal to send personal information to outside the EU if there is a reason for it, it being cheaper is not a good reason. 

As they apparently don't it's a moot point anyway. 

20 hours ago, rudemedic said:

:lol: