50 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Eh? Who said he was "made to take the job"? 

I'm saying if he walks anytime soon then he clearly didn't consider things properly in the first fooking place. 

Or the chairman is a compulsive liar and can’t stay away from the changing room and constantly interfering as promised before he agreed to the job?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Or the chairman is a compulsive liar and can’t stay away from the changing room and constantly interfering as promised before he agreed to the job?

He knew that was always a risk when he took the job. This game is full of clowns.

Well, that's another out the revolving door. It's now probably at the point where no experienced manager will want the job and you just know that Lemsagam is going to ask Wild to step-in again, probably to the end of the season. If that is the case, I don't think Wild will reject the request, out of fear for his job. Even though the sense of what some on here were saying about Scholes not staying beyond the summer, felt like it was on the cards, it seemed too crazy to be true.

What I would now like "straight-talking" Scholes to do is state clearly why...

"It unfortunately became clear that I would not be able to operate as I intended and was led to believe prior to taking on the role" 

...but he probably won't, out of respect for the club and not the chairman.

So, there we have it. Turmoil once again, no manager and, it would seem, a completely rudderless ship.

Maybe someone should shoot the 'wounded animal' and put it out of its misery.

To be honest, I have taken just about all I can to maintain my interest any more. All those years and memories fucked up, starting with the false promises of Chris Moore, then perpetuated by shysters and clowns ever since. A special twat mention to Corney for starting the whole 'rookie' manager band wagon in the first place. 

Rant over.

I knew something wasn't right from the start from his demeanour.

He was after all a big fan and something must have soured him early. Probably won't take much guesswork about that.

Sad to see such an icon reduced to this.

Many are very disillusioned about this shambles and as I supporter of 60 years this is an all time low.

I think I'd rather this owner go if it means a Blackpool like takeover.

Edited by BP1960

18 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I knew something wasn't right from the start from his demeanour.

He was after all a big fan and something must have soured him early. Probably won't take much guesswork about that.

Sad to see such an icon reduced to this.

Many are very disillusioned about this shambles and as I supporter of 60 years this is an all time low.

I think I'd rather this owner go if it means a Blackpool like takeover.

There was always a high probability factor that Scholes was not managerial material.
Being the ever optimistic fans that we are, we let another false dawn give us hope, were in reality, there actually was none.

Edited by Wardie
stubby, spelling digits

41 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Well, that's another out the revolving door. It's now probably at the point where no experienced manager will want the job and you just know that Lemsagam is going to ask Wild to step-in again, probably to the end of the season. If that is the case, I don't think Wild will reject the request, out of fear for his job. Even though the sense of what some on here were saying about Scholes not staying beyond the summer, felt like it was on the cards, it seemed too crazy to be true.

What I would now like "straight-talking" Scholes to do is state clearly why...

"It unfortunately became clear that I would not be able to operate as I intended and was led to believe prior to taking on the role" 

...but he probably won't, out of respect for the club and not the chairman.

So, there we have it. Turmoil once again, no manager and, it would seem, a completely rudderless ship.

Maybe someone should shoot the 'wounded animal' and put it out of its misery.

To be honest, I have taken just about all I can to maintain my interest any more. All those years and memories fucked up, starting with the false promises of Chris Moore, then perpetuated by shysters and clowns ever since. A special twat mention to Corney for starting the whole 'rookie' manager band wagon in the first place. 

Rant over.

Mine hasnt even begun. There is not enough storage or bandwidth on any device or ISP in the world to accomodate it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wardie said:

There was always a high probability factor that Scholes was not managerial material.
Being the ever optimistic fans that we are, we let another false dawn give us hope, were in reality, there actually was none.

But we was all going to allow him at least on transfer window before he could be judged..he has had to manage from the wank bunch AL has brought in and we all know that the majority of this side wouldnt get into conference teams..he has obviously walked due to the pricks interference again and every single departing player and manager cannot be fabricating stories when it comes to him..Im seriously considering not renewing my season ticket and not bothering travelling to another game whilst that bellend is running our club into the ground..

1 minute ago, fleetwood Blue said:

But we was all going to allow him at least on transfer window before he could be judged..he has had to manage from the wank bunch AL has brought in and we all know that the majority of this side wouldnt get into conference teams..he has obviously walked due to the pricks interference again and every single departing player and manager cannot be fabricating stories when it comes to him..Im seriously considering not renewing my season ticket and not bothering travelling to another game whilst that bellend is running our club into the ground..

True and it was all pie in the sky, come the end. I would love Scholes to be brutally honest and expose Lemsagam for what he has proved himself to be. That alone won't get him out of the club and to be totally honest, I have no idea what it will take.

30 minutes ago, Wardie said:

True and it was all pie in the sky, come the end. I would love Scholes to be brutally honest and expose Lemsagam for what he has proved himself to be. That alone won't get him out of the club and to be totally honest, I have no idea what it will take.

Dear AL, fuck off.

Dear PS, buy the club