Mansfield Match On Sky

Getting closer. Saturday is the one, lose it and it's officially over.

7 points might even be enough. Need to win Saturday but a point at Newport would be enough as long as Colchester, Carlisle and Stevenage don't win their remaining two games. Carlisle haven't won back to back since the start of the year. Colchester play two of the top four and I don't fancy Stevenage going to Mansfield and winning.

Game at a time, but imperative we win on Saturday. 

That was my last game of the season today (playoffs pending) and what a way to finish. The midfield trio of Missilou, Sylla and Mauoche were tremendous, as was Nepomuceno. A really entertaining game - reckon a fair few neutrals will have enjoyed watching that on Sky...

• Like 6

Just now, kowenicki said:

I’m amazed anyone still doubts him. He would be even better at a higher level in my opinion. 

Let's be honest - he's had as many bad games as he has had good games and has no stomach for a battle.

But, he was absolutely outstanding today...

• Like 3

Just now, kowenicki said:

I’m amazed anyone still doubts him. He would be even better at a higher level in my opinion. 

Superb pass for the first goal and made us tick in the middle along with the two enforcers Missilou and Sylla.

Callum Lang has got three lungs I'm sure

1 minute ago, True Tic said:

Superb pass for the first goal and made us tick in the middle along with the two enforcers Missilou and Sylla.

Callum Lang has got three lungs I'm sure

That pass was ridiculous. Prem game and they would be showing it all week. The vision the guy has is peerless in our squad. 

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Let's be honest - he's had as many bad games as he has had good games and has no stomach for a battle.

But, he was absolutely outstanding today...

Absolutely he was outstanding today if he could do that more often he would be playing higher up.

Guys

3 games to go and we win all 3 we WILL be in the play offs it's actually in our hands.

The offside goal at the end was apparently onside things are going in our favour we are getting the rub of the green.

I can't believe I'm saying this we can actually still go up

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Absolutely he was outstanding today if he could do that more often he would be playing higher up.

Guys

3 games to go and we win all 3 we WILL be in the play offs it's actually in our hands.

The offside goal at the end was apparently onside things are going in our favour we are getting the rub of the green.

I can't believe I'm saying this we can actually still go up

It was offside. 

• Like 1

Because of illness and travel I rarely have chance to get to Boundary Park. What a joy to see 2 good teams playing delightful football in an exciting end to end encounter. Some of the midfield play from both teams was an absolute delight. Maouche just shaded man of the match for me as he controlled the speed of attack and kept the ball better. His pass for the first goal was premiership quality. Nepo showed real class, Scilla put in a huge shift and Missilou not only broke up play but set attacks going and held the ball well. Great day out.

• Like 1

I’ll stop banging on about this but am still on cloud nine, so not yet! It really was a proper match - ok basic at times but a genuine scrap, two teams whose only thought was to go forward and none of the tipi-tapa crap you see week in week out from the likes of Citeh.

A moment that summed the game up for me was near the end. Clarke shepherded the ball out of play and ended up in the front row of the Chaddy End. Turned round with a big grin on his face and shook hands with a Mansfield fan. Quality!

• Like 2