Mansfield Match On Sky

Sky are ready to fire up the montagatron with a selection of his goals against Aston Villa Bradford Liverpool Chelsea and City and throw in a few of his dodgy tackles for good measure, and then to tell us after an impressive run in the FA cup how Oldhamย  have struggled in the league with the lack of money being a route cause. Their will also be a few shots of Jose Baxter warming up and how hes found a new lease of life under Paul Scholes. I wouldn't be surprised if they plumped for Paul Dickov as a pundit. The token bit about Joe Royle and being founder premier league members will also get dragged up.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Sky are ready to fire up the montagatron with a selection of his goals against Aston Villa Bradford Liverpool Chelsea and City and throw in a few of his dodgy tackles for good measure, and then to tell us after an impressive run in the FA cup how Oldhamย  have struggled in the league with the lack of money being a route cause. Their will also be a few shots of Jose Baxter warming up and how hes found a new lease of life under Paul Scholes. I wouldn't be surprised if they plumped for Paul Dickov as a pundit.

ย 

Plus a shot of the remaining chimneys to show the town hasn'tย changed in 100 years.

ย 

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

ย 

Plus a shot of the remaining chimneys to show the town hasn'tย changed in 100 years.

ย 

ย 

A picture of the road sign on Oldham way with the horse and cart sign would also emphasise this I cant think of another road sign that has it.

Edited by GlossopLatic

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

ย 

A picture of the road sign on Oldham way with the horse and cart sign would also emphasise this I cant think of another road sign that has it.

ย 

Brass band introduction to the stadiumย featuring aย bleak Oldham edge.

ย 

Shot of boarded up shops to show a town in decline.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

10 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Sky are ready to fire up the montagatron with a selection of his goals against Aston Villa Bradford Liverpool Chelsea and City and throw in a few of his dodgy tackles for good measure, and then to tell us after an impressive run in the FA cup how Oldhamย  have struggled in the league with the lack of money being a route cause. Their will also be a few shots of Jose Baxter warming up and how hes found a new lease of life under Paul Scholes. I wouldn't be surprised if they plumped for Paul Dickov as a pundit. The token bit about Joe Royle and being founder premier league members will also get dragged up.

ย 

And when after being 0-2 down after 7 minutes and we thrash them 17-2, it will have all been worth it.

At one stage this would have been a great opportunity to showcase the club, especially after the Fulham game but now it's for all the wrong reasons.

Saying that, the camera's will be pointing towards Scholes most of the time with a Gary Neville running commentary and that might smooth over the cracksย