I guess it was always a long shot, but sounds like we've gone out with a whimper rather than a bang, which is a poor reward for all those who made the long journey.

1-0 down with 3 mins to go in a must-win game and you finally bring on Baxter, but take your leading goalscorer off? Seriously? Unless Lang is injured I don't get that.

• Like 2

Just now, kowenicki said:

Can we not start with idiotic conspiracy theories.

Poor performance and a Wild got it BADLY wrong.

Baxter and Afo should have been on from 60 mins latest.  Not 81 and 87!!

I assume I can now remove my tongue from my cheek? 

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Only if Kov takes his tongue from the clowns arse. 

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I assume I can now remove my tongue from my cheek? 

Bristol... Yes, sorry... bit angry at a brain dead performance from manager and team. 

Dis... fuck off. 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 1

I hate football. I don’t mind losing games, but in a must win game to put in a performance like that, they can fuck off. Tremendous effort from our fans, 650 down there is excellent, feel for them all, they’ve been let down today. Play the kids for the rest of the season, these players have let us down enough this season.

Oh well, subs should have been made after 60 minutes we had to be brave and go for it.

PW got it tactically wrong today i would not make him manager otherwise i fear an Ole situation, with some consistency which we have not had for years next season we should reach the playoffs, it will be a defining close season yet again here's hoping.

A special mention for our fantastic supporters 650 making the trip our away support is unbelievable KTF