Who was it that didnt bother to help Hamer 1-1 with the cross for the Exeter goal?  Standing beside them and stood and watched.  Slept at evey quick free kick and corner. Its a cert we will win our next two games, pitty it all means fuk all.

12 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

PW got it tactically wrong today i would not make him manager otherwise i fear an Ole situation, with some consistency which we have not had for years next season we should reach the playoffs,

This point is so ridiculously contradictory 

• Like 1

Severe lack of consistency and off the field chaos by those who supposedly have the best interest of the club in their hands have meant our season has been stop and start all season.

Bunn should never have been sacked, I am sure we would have been at least play offs.

Scholes,  no comment.

Wild has been great stepping in but he is scared to lose, his main concern seems to be keeping a clean sheet, that's all well and good but it won't get you promoted any time soon.

A forward threat with goals is the best way to win games and we have players capable of doing this.

We take one step forward and then two steps back, we will beat Newport guaranteed !!

Disappointing season on and off the pitch.

Fans deserve better.

Al and Bro,  you better get a plan sorted for next season and quick because things need to change. If you can't take us forward at least show us some respect and tell us, and then put the club up for sale and do one !!!

• Like 3

There's probably little doubt that the focus will now shift to the shenanigans around the owner again. In some ways that's quite sad i.e. the focus should never have shifted. Unfortunately, we will now get absolutely nowhere, as all momentum has been lost, the Trust changed tack (i.e. from their original position of endorsing a supporters' protest) and the opportunity offered to protest via the televised game was lost whilst the usual "part time supporters" turned up and handed over their fivers.

Some of us have boycotted and, like me, have refused to renew our season cards. Again, I don't think that will have much effect because others have just not been able to resist the "early bird" offer (and that's not a personal criticism - it's your choice).

In the final analysis, there seems to be far too few of us prepared to stick to our guns and our supporters are generally apathetic. The ones who are more passionate are hopelessly divided and there seems to be no leader (individually or organisational wise) to unite us. The owner will see little threat from the fanbase.

We can all clearly recall the clamour to get the last owner out. He's history - and since then the much heralded new one has presided over our relegation to the bottom tier, a management merry-go-round (including an embarrassing failed vanity project with PS), we have a squad as poor as it's been for many a year and some of our better players may well leave at the end of the season. 

For me, in all kinds of respects, this just doesn't feel like "my/our club" any longer and not one more penny of mine is being handed over unless there is radical change. 

Despite everything that has gone on in the past, I have never been more concerned for the club's future. I can't exactly quantify why but something just feels very, very wrong. I sincerely hope it's me who is wrong.

• Like 4

Garbage performance. Only Maouche showed anything and he couldnt be arsed at times. Missile went backwards again, Nepo Sidewards; God only knows what direction Lang was going but he should not have come out for the second half. The opposition just wait for him to overrun it. Zeus was very good. 

Question for COG: "are you man or mouse"?

COG: "pass the cheese mate"

They were not interested throughout

13 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Get a grip man my preference would be to appoint an experienced manager and as early as possible so he can access the squad bring in players to suit his playing style/system.

PW has done excellent on two occasions as caretaker but fear another Ole situation which he does not deserve, this is my opinion.

It doesn't sound like a performance that merited the 650 spending time and their hard earned on..

The lacklustre showing shouldn't have been a major surprise - they've done it so often this season.

Whatever happened today, the problems are very much at the top.  Here's hoping AL will start thinking football club ownership isn't for him and try and sell us on the cheap...otherwise God knows what next season will bring. 

Edited by JoeP

Yet again we will be going into a new season with probably a new manager, a host of players in and out and internal chaos.

Stability is needed at this club, but on past evidence that's the last thing we will see.

It's very concerning.

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Get a grip man my preference would be to appoint an experienced manager and as early as possible so he can access the squad bring in players to suit his playing style/system.

PW has done excellent on two occasions as caretaker but fear another Ole situation which he does not deserve, this is my opinion.

Get a grip? You're asking to get rid of the manager because you want consistency. Have a think about what you're saying

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Garbage performance. Only Maouche showed anything and he couldnt be arsed at times. Missile went backwards again, Nepo Sidewards; God only knows what direction Lang was going but he should not have come out for the second half. The opposition just wait for him to overrun it. Zeus was very good. 

Question for COG: "are you man or mouse"?

COG: "pass the cheese mate"

They were not interested throughout

I thought Maouche was garbage only plays at home or when we are on TV.

Sounds like a disappointing afternoon. It was always going to be a tall order though from where we were Pete Wild has done a remarkable job to steady the ship in the last few months. Even if tgis season ended in triumph Im not sure it would have lead to anything being better next season it may have given Marco more justification for his chaos.

Anyway Ive just got some beers in and have just ordered a curry. I suggest the rest of you do something similar its Saturday night. Im sure we will dissect this tomorrow. No point im any petty squabbles tonight.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Consistency needed, but first we need to get rid of our 3rd different manager of the season 😂

Edited by Ryan

When 650 brave the journey to Exeter you would expect to see some desire to win the game. Can’t argue with first half where two poor teams did little. A game where a draw did nothing for either side with a result earned by Exeter who started 2nd half brighter making positive substitutions. Wild, if it was him, got the timing and changes all wrong. Out with a whimper- it is the hope that kills you. I wish I could throw this habit away!

Disappointing but still think Wild should be at the helm next season, hopefully with a more reliable consistent squad - some players turn up more often than others.

Changes made too late today by the sounds of it but he is learning.

Thought we might produce today but such is life with Latics

Big up to your supporters this afternoon. never stoppped sing all afternoon and clearly best away attendance at SJP this season. Sorry you went home pointless ( actually obviously a lie) but I hope you all had a safe journey and sadly we'll probably see you next season  unless you can do us a huge favour tuesday and stuff the welsh guys

He should have started with Baxter, he was on fire under Scholes. We haven’t done it this year and it’s shit, a lot shitter for everyone who travelled! But, some context! Form over the last 5or 6 games was promotion form, keep the young defenders, missile, Baxter, nepo, id like Clarke but he’s obvs gone. Got the start of a decent team, to be fair Marcos foreign legion haven’t done too bad! Next season Rodney next season we will #walktheleague....