Natalie Atkinson

6 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Who, what?

Idly speculated by me 6 weeks ago.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:40 PM, singe said:

Natalie Atkinson has left Southport as CEO. One factor was a bit of a social media battle with fans (not seen it) and pursuing other interests., but she knows Broady and therefore FLG, and Mikey Brown our recent media guy.
Just an observation.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Tbf we do have plenty of fans worth turning on

I don’t think the fans will be as gracious if she explodes on Twitter like she did at Southport!.

54 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I don’t think the fans will be as gracious if she explodes on Twitter like she did at Southport!.

What was the gist? 

The usualhow dare you criticise? 

Or Baz’s favourite. .

What the fans have got to realise. . (Followed by something completely obvious.) 

4 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Southport lost and when the fans complained she took to Twitter to tell them to go hard or do one, or something like that.

Amazes me that people can throw shit on social media and are outraged when they get a bit back.

Not saying this is pertinent in this case just a general observation !

6 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Amazes me that people can throw shit on social media and are outraged when they get a bit back.

Same as when we spend 70 minutes giving an opposition player stick and then get our knickers in a twist when he cups an ear to the crowd after scoring. If you're willing to give out then you should be willing to take it back. All part of the panto of a footie match.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Don’t shoot the messenger but I think they had won one in about 80 games so the natives were restless.

17 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Just spoken to someone who did some work with her whilst she was at Curzon - he reckons she's brilliant...

A step in the right direction. At least she seems to have some balls about her.....not literally of course!!

Whether her views and opinions will be listened to is a different story altogether but we live in hope....

41 minutes ago, beag_teeets said:

Same as when we spend 70 minutes giving an opposition player stick and then get our knickers in a twist when he cups an ear to the crowd after scoring. If you're willing to give out then you should be willing to take it back. All part of the panto of a footie match.

Such as, for example, telling them that their mother is a whore?

• Like 1