McCann Extended

22 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Well I’m pleased   Who did you expect

I think we are all happy with it. But I suspect carpets is thinkin the same as me, dino said transfer news that hes been working on. So we hoped for this and a transfer as this is more contract news

39 minutes ago, singe said:

I'm really hoping that clause to extend another year is on our side rather than his.

If they're talking about another year, surely that's a sign that the club will still be operational next season or am I just clutching at straws? 🤔

19 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Given our 2 best players on Tuesday were Missilou and Sylla, does he go straight into the side? 

Yes hes miles better than both of them.

This might be the first window since Jan 2018 that we might come out of stronger than when we went in.

We've still signed 2 raffle winners like,  and the transfer fees gained from the foreign imports stands at a solid and unfluctuating £0 but the squad is actually better than it was on the 1st of January.

58 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Given our 2 best players on Tuesday were Missilou and Sylla, does he go straight into the side? 

A good problem for Dino.

I wouldn't expect changes to the side for Bradford, but if fit, Chris McCann is hard to leave out.

Great news that a quality player who presumably has other options has chosen to stay at BP.

Unquestionably better, but it would be good man management to start with same side that's won. Tell them them more of the same, prove it was not a one off. McCann can then come on all fired up for the last 30 mins. And see how it pans out for the next game. 

3 minutes ago, singe said:

Unquestionably better, but it would be good man management to start with same side that's won. Tell them them more of the same, prove it was not a one off. McCann can then come on all fired up for the last 30 mins. And see how it pans out for the next game. 

Is he fit? My understanding is that he is not

Archived