Latics to Play Man City 31st July

Matt Chambers@Matt_chambers_

Believe Man City side should feature players who were in action in Euro 2012. More details to come tomorrow #oafc

M'voto vs Balotelli!

That would be excellent if those players turned out!

Shame Micah will be on Olympics duty....he could have realised what he was missing out on by having signed for City.

That would be excellent if those players turned out!

Shame Micah will be on Olympics duty....he could have realised what he was missing out on by having signed for City.

:grin:

And it will show why we need him to sign for someone else!

I agree with Roytonlatics will be at least 10 thousand city fans at game,they now have a waiting list of over 23000 for season tickets add to the fact they have just won the league,not to mention the fact that more people living in Oldham support city anyway.

I hope the club cash in here, we should charge at a minimum £12-15 per adult i think just think how much we could make we could sign a player and pay his wages, plus sales of shirts, programmes, game to be shown on city internet channel and the chance that if we play well enough Citeh fans might be tempted to come and watch us a day they are away thus lining our pockets

Also some players who were undecided wether to sign for us might consider it more now we are playing the scummy champions half ex :censored:ing arsenal anyway the bastards

I make it if euro players

Hart

Clichy

Nasri

Silva

Lescott

Milner

Have i missed anyone? Not as many as I thought when trying to list them

I hope the club cash in here, we should charge at a minimum £12-15 per adult i think just think how much we could make we could sign a player and pay his wages, plus sales of shirts, programmes, game to be shown on city internet channel and the chance that if we play well enough Citeh fans might be tempted to come and watch us a day they are away thus lining our pockets

Also some players who were undecided wether to sign for us might consider it more now we are playing the scummy champions half ex :censored:ing arsenal anyway the bastards

Hart

Clichy

Nasri

Silva

Lescott

Milner

As long as its part of the free pre season games with my season ticket, I dont care how its priced.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/fixtures/first-team

City are playing in China/KL then, with their first team, including any players who were at Euro 2012- as they will have finished their 3 weeks off.

We are going to get their reserves, and possibly not even that as I'd expect some of their reserves will be in China/KL.

Edited by rudemedic

Hart

Clichy

Nasri

Silva

Lescott

Milner

Balotelli

De Jong

Edited by BP1960

I'm presuming Birmingham would have sent their first team? I think we should have stuck with that over a friendly against City reserves, would have been a better test for us.

Can't help thinking you're right.. Bit of a damp squid and not really bothered about watching us against their youths if I'm honest.. From a financial point of view, probably a good move though.. Could see 4/5000 city 'faithful' wanting to catch a glimpse and could be a bit of a bonus. I'd have been more interested in watching the Brum game but I think it's a shrewd business move