These Vuvuzela horns

How would you feel if my dream came true  

160 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if my dream came true?

• I'd be annoyed
    • I would buy one and annoy you with it

I had a horrible dream last night that Latics decided to sell them in the club shop, it's just like Latics to jump on the bandwaggon, I'm fine with them in South Africa as it's part of their terrace culture and South African supporters have been using them for years, call me a miserable sod if you disagree but I couldn't bear the prospect of hearing these things at home games next season, but I just know it's going to happen.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 but i hope your wrong!

I wouldn't have a problem if they limited them to one stand, say the RRE (but could be the Chaddy End). Coincide this with letting kids into the same stand for a pound and we could do the financially viable stuff and I could avoid the annoying aspects.

I wouldn't have a problem if they limited them to one stand, say the RRE (but could be the Chaddy End). Coincide this with letting kids into the same stand for a pound and we could do the financially viable stuff and I could avoid the annoying aspects.

it would hard to enforce

looks like Sheffield Wednesday have jumped on the bandwaggon

http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/retpr...=14&id=1390

JORDAAN PONDERS VUVUZELA BAN...World Cup organising chief Danny Jordaan has revealed he may consider banning vuvuzelas from the tournament.

The sound of the trumpet-like instruments has droned through every match since the competition got under way in South Africa on Friday.

Singing from the stands has generally been drowned out as a consequence and Jordaan, the chief executive of the World Cup organising committee, admits action may have to be taken.

I like em. Sounds like a proper world cup match on the tv. Probably annoying as RoyleArmy on speed if ur actually there though.

Although they would be goodto blow down the earhole of the terrace whingers every time they start....

Brain dead idiots, spring to mind. I love going to watch bike racing but even the sound of the bike engines is getting drowned out by dads little mindless brat honking on one of these similar horns. I want one, should be tattood with sheep on it's forehead. Ban um now.

JORDAAN PONDERS VUVUZELA BAN...World Cup organising chief Danny Jordaan has revealed he may consider banning vuvuzelas from the tournament.

The sound of the trumpet-like instruments has droned through every match since the competition got under way in South Africa on Friday.

Singing from the stands has generally been drowned out as a consequence and Jordaan, the chief executive of the World Cup organising committee, admits action may have to be taken.

I hope they do ban it. If it's a poor game I'm switching off and wouldm't if this horrible buzzing noise wasn't their.

it would hard to enforce

looks like Sheffield Wednesday have jumped on the bandwaggon

http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/retpr...=14&id=1390

slightly off topic but why don't latics jump on the idea ive seen on their site on that link. they sell long sleeved replica shirts for a fiver more. i'd buy one. be more practical than a short sleeved 1 in this country and at bp especially

You beat me to it...Kinda! Was gunna say on here earlier today that maybe it'd be a good idea to get them in so we could drown out our moaning knobs! I'd love to listen it over the :censored:e our lot have bawled out over the past few seasons!

You beat me to it...Kinda! Was gunna say on here earlier today that maybe it'd be a good idea to get them in so we could drown out our moaning knobs! I'd love to listen it over the :censored:e our lot have bawled out over the past few seasons!

I'd rather listen to the moaning knobs, and I hate listening to moaning knobs!!