Liverpool Tickets

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically it seems that what your saying is that the club is at fault for fans getting hypothermia. "its embarrassing" indicates you blame the club for there incompetance for some strange unknown reason.

No, it's embarrassing mentioning it twice on the website though.

Edited by deyres42

Got mine! arrived at half 1, queued for bout an hor n half, got 4 of the £18 tickets so expecting a rubbish view! Saw 1 guy in shorts and ano!ther wearin flip flops queuin! cranks!

Did the club take the extra restricteds then? I thought they were initially priced £21-25.

When I got mine at 12.15 the best they had was £21. Block 121 but not restricted viewing.

I do think that the football club needs to think through its plans for issuing tickets for big matches in future.

I don't doubt that the new stadium / new stand or whatever we eventually end up with will improve on the two crappy windows that currently exist, but it is a little disappointing that nobody has worked out a better way of doing things since Blackpool 5(?) years ago. I quite like the turnstile suggestion - great for cash sales anyway.

I do, however, think that those involved have done an exceptional job on the day. From Dickov serving the brews to those dishing out the tickets to the fans for tolerating the experience to the players helping out with coach tickets or whatever. A big well done.

On the other hand, your moaning - does it really help anybody?

It's a forum, no moaning, no forum!

I've no doubt there will be plenty of tickets available on the day, probably below face value too.

My gripe has been with the allocation process and the ensuing bunfight today for the remaining tickets, just think it could and should have been handled a lot better, it shouldn't matter if we only have this type of game once in a while.

Did the club take the extra restricteds then? I thought they were initially priced £21-25.

When I got mine at 12.15 the best they had was £21. Block 121 but not restricted viewing.

Got two tickets just after 4 o'clock, cost £25 each in block 125....but only singles left then.

You must have been right next to me in the queue at that time we are the other end of the block in 128

Probably at the other ticket screen!

Got two tickets just after 4 o'clock, cost £25 each in block 125....but only singles left then.

I meant three tickets together, my bad.

didnt ask mate but i was expectin £21 tickets, just took whatever we could get with 4 sat together, thats all they had left apparently, we are right in the corner though, block 129.

Edited by BenRad

Very sure they be a few knocking around the pubs before hand. I was going to que for two more but my back balance told a different story. Still rather than look a negatives lets just try to focus on the positive a grand day out at Liverpool over 6000 Oldham fans. (oh am still on look out for 2 spares :grin: )

My dad drove up from Northampton this morning, arriving at half 10ish. Finally got 2 restricted view seats in row 35 of block 125 at about half 2 as the only unrestricted they had left were singles. He was freezing and soaked and we won't be able to see owt. On the other hand, it's Anfield.

Sorry for all you lads and lasses who didn't get a ticket!

Seriously any red bastard who starts putting up some United flag in the middle of what will 99% of 6,000 Owdham fans needs to realise that there will be a lot of blood shed......... that is a very bad idea!

been on to a lot of old school Latics fans tonight - some lapsed, other occasionals, some cant go to many games for financial reasons etc and vast majority havnt got Liverpool tkts altho a few have. it seems to me that we could easily shift a great deal more tickets if we got any of the Anfield Rd upper - does anyone know if this section is available to Liverpool fans yet or is it not yet allocated ? I'm sure if we were given half of it we would have no problem shifting another thousand or 2 without any problems - many others were at work today or could only spare couple of hours so didnt get tickets. Would prefer to be with latics fans but if not then corner of Centenary stand will be next bes, t in amongst the scallies ! :unsure: Hope we get those extras tho !!!:D