• Steps
    • Noel Gallagher & High Flying Birds
    • Snow Patrol
    • Elton John
    • Mumford & Sons
    • Rod Stewart
    • Madness
    • Katherine Jenkins

Although i'm not quite sure why they'd choose to play BP, Madness would sell out 2 or 3 times over. Incredible live act.

If the turgid mess of a band that is Mumford and Sons ever step foot on the hallowed turf of Boundary Park, I will kick myself in the face. Repeatedly.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a :censored:e venue to see a band at..

Stage will have to be RRE opposed to the Chaddy, all the bands will be well aware of the BP acoustics debate..

Took me a few seconds but I finally got it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've had a :censored: day so far but that has turned my frown upside down! Thank you!

The Big Boundary Beano July 6th - July 8th

Friday

N - Dubz

Silverchair

Rick Astley

Sum-41

The Beat

TBC

Saturday:

Pixie Lott

The Wedding Present

Toots and the Maytals

Mr Scruff

The Wanted

Tinchy Stryder

TBC

Sunday:

Take That

The Inspiral Carpets

Kano

The Iration Steppas

Goldie Lookin' Chain

The King Blues

Kid British

TBC

The Big Boundary Beano kicks off in 2012. This festival situated just outside the historic Oldham town centre boasts some of the finest UK and international acts. The blend of modern, upcoming and established artists makes this festival a must for any music fan.

Set at the legendary Boundary Park ((home too Oldham Athletic (the team Paul Scholes’ watches when he isn’t pretending to retire)) festival goers can expect strong winds, music, award winning pies and a wonderful view of some windmills.

Organiser of this soon to be annual festival Simon Corney has the following to say:

‘We believe that with the correct blend of youthful music and experience and anyone else who is willing to play for free; we can build this festival into something far bigger. We have had visions of this festival for many years. The only thing that was stopping us in the past was the lack of space for festival goers. We have rectified this by taking down a stand to make a unique ‘open plan’ ground. We are creative thinkers within the world of football and knew that this was the right idea all along. It has yet to be confirmed but I have a friend who has a friend who may or may not know Bob Dylan and he may or may not be playing as a secret guest on one of the days.’

Weekend Tickets £95 (With camping)

Camping available on Clayton playing fields.

VIP Camping available on little Wembley

Public Transport to the festival will be available upon the completion of the metrolink extension to Oldham in 2029

NOEL :censored:ING GALLAGHER.

Missed out on tickets to his concert at the MEN, imagine seeing him at Boundary Park?!?! The guy's my hero.

Not read the full thread out of sheer excitement, is this serious? And if McFly or The Wanted or Steps get voted to do the gig, I will personally hunt down each and every one of you...

The Big Boundary Beano July 6th - July 8th

Friday

N - Dubz

Silverchair

Rick Astley

Sum-41

The Beat

TBC

Saturday:

Pixie Lott

The Wedding Present

Toots and the Maytals

Mr Scruff

The Wanted

Tinchy Stryder

TBC

Sunday:

Take That

The Inspiral Carpets

Kano

The Iration Steppas

Goldie Lookin' Chain

The King Blues

Kid British

TBC

The Big Boundary Beano kicks off in 2012. This festival situated just outside the historic Oldham town centre boasts some of the finest UK and international acts. The blend of modern, upcoming and established artists makes this festival a must for any music fan.

Set at the legendary Boundary Park ((home too Oldham Athletic (the team Paul Scholes’ watches when he isn’t pretending to retire)) festival goers can expect strong winds, music, award winning pies and a wonderful view of some windmills.

Organiser of this soon to be annual festival Simon Corney has the following to say:

‘We believe that with the correct blend of youthful music and experience and anyone else who is willing to play for free; we can build this festival into something far bigger. We have had visions of this festival for many years. The only thing that was stopping us in the past was the lack of space for festival goers. We have rectified this by taking down a stand to make a unique ‘open plan’ ground. We are creative thinkers within the world of football and knew that this was the right idea all along. It has yet to be confirmed but I have a friend who has a friend who may or may not know Bob Dylan and he may or may not be playing as a secret guest on one of the days.’

Weekend Tickets £95 (With camping)

Camping available on Clayton playing fields.

VIP Camping available on little Wembley

Public Transport to the festival will be available upon the completion of the metrolink extension to Oldham in 2029

Is there a link for the tickets?

N Dubz? id rather break into buckingham palace and have a mutual masturbation session with the queen that hear that wretched noise!

Ditto Snow Patrol.

Get Faithless to headline and call in the "Keep The Faithless" benefit gig.....

Just the thought of the surrounding NIMBYs face's going purple with incandescent rage is putting a warm glow in my heart this morning. Cue the hastily put together protest group of miserable, middle aged, overweight, out of touch, Utd supporting wankers flooding the Chron's letters page.......

N Dubz? id rather break into buckingham palace and have a mutual masturbation session with the queen that hear that wretched noise!

I feel like that about every single option available in the poll, what a load of utterly bland middle of the road crap!

Where's the option for Steel Panther??? :grin:

Just the thought of the surrounding NIMBYs face's going purple with incandescent rage is putting a warm glow in my heart this morning. Cue the hastily put together protest group of miserable, middle aged, overweight, out of touch, Utd supporting wankers flooding the Chron's letters page.......

Noisy music events take place in Alexandra Park two or three times a year and are tolerated by residents. It'll be interesting to see if the Chron includes a NIMBY quote and slants its first story about this proposal on the negative side.